Freezing Percolator Punch

During the holidays or for serving guests during the cold winter weather, I make Percolator Punch in a large 32 cup coffee maker. This one is dedicated to punch to keep the taste free of coffee after taste. I usually have some left over and can't drink it all myself before it goes bad.

This year I poured the cooled leftover punch into ice trays, froze it and then put the cubes into an airtight container and into the freezer.

Now when a friend drops by, I just pop out a couple of the cubes, put them into mugs, pop them into the microwave and we have a nice hot drink to warm us up.

By Sandy from Elon, NC

How do you make Percolator Punch? Sounds like an interesting drink to curl up with on a cold winter nite.

Harlean from Arkansas

<b>Editor's Note:</b> Here is a link to her recipe for Percolator Punch http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf55918458.tip.html

This sounds like the non-alcoholic Swedish Glogg I made for my family during the holidays. I love the idea of freezing this, thanks!

Food and Recipes Freezing AdviceJanuary 20, 2010
Fruit Punch Recipes
Fruit Punch Recipes
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
A glass of Champagne Punch.
Champagne Punch Recipes
Freezing Eggplants, Eggplants on White Background
Freezing Eggplants
🎄