Annie (Australian Shepherd)

Annie is a 6 year old Australian Shepherd that I received Annie for Mother's Day 6 years ago. She was a gift from my younger Son. Annie is the 'daughter' of my Son's dog, Raider.

Annie loves to play Hide and Seek. You throw a toy down the hall and then you run and 'hide' somewhere in one of the rooms and she comes and finds you. It's hilarious and lots of good exercise for both me and my dog. She also loves to play catch, but doesn't like giving it back.

She has been one of the best pets we have ever had. She is very loving and loves to spend all of her time with us and vice versa.

By Char

From an adorable baby puppy to a sweet, pretty teen-ager, and finally to an adult best friend. You are lucky to have known her all through her life.

She is such a beautiful big girl now and still looks sweet and loving.

Thank you for sharing Annie with us.

Thank you so much for your comments! And, yes, we feel so blessed to have had her all through her life! She is very sweet and loves everyone!

Australian Shepherd Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 1, 2010
Shepherd's Pie Recipes, A classic mash potato topped shepaherd's pie.
Shepherd's Pie Recipes
Australian Cattle Dog
Australian Cattle Dog Breed Information and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Blue Heeler
Blue Heeler Breed Information and Photos