How Can I Make a Cat Bed?

I am looking for a way to make my cat a bed. He is pretty hefty and just loves to sleep, LOL! Thank you so much for any suggestions.

By Punkin

When we had a cat, we had a nice cat bed that was purchased from Wal-mart but his favorite bed was a closed cardboard box with a round hole cut in the side for an entrance way. I had soft bedding in the bottom and he loved it.

I used an old flattened pillow for a cat bed. I put a zipper on an old flannel pillow case and then it stayed on securely but was easily taken off and washed. My cats thought it was a great idea!

Cat Bed
Making a Cat Bed
Pets CatsMay 8, 2011
Bedspring Santa
Making a Bed Spring Santa
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Iron Framed Bed
Fixing a Squeaky Bed
package with a featherbed topper
Using A Featherbed Topper