Make Your Own Pet Bed

Recycle your old bed pillows to make your pet a bed. Put the old bed pillows through the washer and dryer to clean and fluff them up. Then use the pillow fill to make a custom bed for your pet. Save your old sheets and stained table cloths for projects like this - they can be used to make the ticking. Make a cover for the bed using a zipper or pocket closure so you can remove the cover to clean. The best part is you can custom fit the bed to your pet and space. And, if you recycle all your materials, this project might only cost you an afternoon.

By Tubbygirl from Pompano Beach, FL

I love your idea.

I haven't acted on this idea, but it fits in well with yours. As happens, I have single socks...in my case, my left heel shreds the back of the left sock. For a small dog or a cat, stuffing these socks and sewing them together could give a side for the bed. (I just know that if I do this my cat will look at me and walk off.)

Dog on Homemade Pet Bed
Homemade Pet Beds
Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 17, 2010
Bedspring Santa
Making a Bed Spring Santa
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Iron Framed Bed
Fixing a Squeaky Bed
package with a featherbed topper
Using A Featherbed Topper
🎉
🎄