Raisin Stuck to Dryer Walls

Unfortunately, a raisin made it through the wash with white towels (washed with bleach) and through the dryer. Part of the raisin is stuck on the back wall (metal grid) and I have not been able to get it off.

I have tried Clorox wipes, scrubbing with the white scrubby part of a sponge, using a knife to scrape it, running the dryer to heat it up. Any ideas on how to get this off my dryer would be appreciated.

Joanne

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try vinegar it seems to take everything off. Try it on a sponge.

Goo GOne gel

Try using a hairdryer just on the raisin.Then try the goo gone on a soft cloth to pull it off. Wipe it off with lemon juice or vinegar to remove the goo gone. GOOD LUCK!! GG Vi

I got gum (a LOT of gum) out with a dryer sheet that I dampened with warm water. That's it. No majorly nasty (potentially flammable) chemicals, just a fresh smelling, clean as new dryer.

Good luck!

Use Goo Gone this takes sticky items off everything. I've seen it sold at Christmas tree shops and Walmart. Good luck.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesJanuary 9, 2008
Raisin Bread
Raisin Bread Recipes
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:48:54 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.