Unfortunately, a raisin made it through the wash with white towels (washed with bleach) and through the dryer. Part of the raisin is stuck on the back wall (metal grid) and I have not been able to get it off.
I have tried Clorox wipes, scrubbing with the white scrubby part of a sponge, using a knife to scrape it, running the dryer to heat it up. Any ideas on how to get this off my dryer would be appreciated.
Try vinegar it seems to take everything off. Try it on a sponge.
Goo GOne gel
Try using a hairdryer just on the raisin.Then try the goo gone on a soft cloth to pull it off. Wipe it off with lemon juice or vinegar to remove the goo gone. GOOD LUCK!! GG Vi
I got gum (a LOT of gum) out with a dryer sheet that I dampened with warm water. That's it. No majorly nasty (potentially flammable) chemicals, just a fresh smelling, clean as new dryer.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!