How Long Will Homemade Potato Salad Keep in the Refrigerator?

How long will homemade potato salad remain safe in the fridge?

By Lynda from NJ

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

3-5 days according to the following website. Homemade potato salad doesn't last too long around here to even worry about it. But then I've had potato salad in my refrigerator for 10 days and it still tastes fine.

tilltasty.com/fooditems/index/18079

I make a big batch (using 6-8 large potatoes) and keep it in the fridge in a large plastic container with a tight fitting lid. It keeps two weeks. I live alone and when I make potato salad, I usually have some every day, and have actually had it last two weeks until I used it up. If your fridge holds well at a consistent temperature, it should keep for you as well. Just dish some out and put the container right back in the fridge. If you let the container of salad sit out a while, then the salad won't last as long.

Answer

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food Safety AdviceJanuary 14, 2011
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
Hot Potato Salad
Hot Potato Salad Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 20, 2016 at 11:10:55 AM on 10.0.2.94 in 718 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.