Reviews of E-Cloths

How "great" are the E-Cloth products? I have not purchased or used an E-Cloth yet, but would like to know which cloth others have tried and if they really wouldn't use another cloth to clean with. And, if you have used an E-Cloth, would you absolutely say that they are worth the extra money?

By 1TFUser

I had not heard of E Cloths, but I looked it up. They are simply microfiber cloths.

I buy a package of 8 cloths in the automotive department of Wal Mart for $5.

And yes, they do work with just water. I use them to clean mirrors and windows.

Just keep in mind that water only won't disinfect any surface, so I use them with cleaners for bathrooms and kitchen counters, etc.

They are definitely worth the money, but don't order them online. You can find them lots of places for much less.

Just look for microfiber cloths.

E-cloths are absolutely fantastic for cleaning mirrors and glass. You just use water with them and the glass etc will be smear free with little effort.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews CleaningSeptember 21, 2010
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
EmeryCat Board
Emery Cat Board Reviews