Crafts, Recipes, Tips,
& Guides
Enter Contests
Share & Vote
Get Advice
Submit a

Replacement Parts for a Stove Top Percolator

0 0EmailPrintFollow

I have a coffee percolator which I use on the stove top. After many years of use the lid has finally broken; does anyone know where I can purchase a lid for this percolator?

Please email me if you have a spare lid and want to sell it.


By Antoinette from Victoria, Australia


Recent Answers

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Nan Corpe [6]06/04/2010

Sometimes you can find them at thrift stores. You can try writing the company that made it. They might have replacement parts. Good luck. My friend volunteers at a thrift shop. If you want to send me your e-mail address, I can let you know if she comes across one. Of course, it might matter what brand it is. My e-mail is Good luck.

Answer This Question

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to answer this question.