Finding Replacement Percolator Parts?

Category Other
A type of boiler coffee maker, whether plug-in or stovetop, needs to have an inner stem and basket. This page is about finding replacement percolator parts.

I adore my vintage CorningWare stovetop percolator 9c coffee pot. Yet I am missing the basket cover/lid that sits inside. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Answers

Best Answer

I believe this will be difficult to replace because when searching for this basket lid all I can find are replacements parts consisting of the inside parts and most of these do not have the basket lid.
If I remember correctly there were several different styles of these coffee pot and they may not all be the same size/type of basket so be sure if you find one it is the same model as yours.

It is possible you can find if there is a later model basket that will fit your peculator. Here is a link to their site:

www.corningware.com/contact-us

eBay has several parts listed for sale but many of these do not have the basket cover. Here is one that does seem to have all inside parts but not sure about the model - it says it is for a 9 cup.

www.ebay.com/.../362886496198?hash=item547db87fc6...

You may be able to take your basket to Ace or True Value Hardware and see if they have a basket cover that will fit. Occasionally Bed, Bath & Beyond carries odd things so you might try calling them as they may have a generic lid.
Of course, I always look at thrift stores for things like this but not always lucky.

Best Answer

There are a few on eBay:

www.ebay.com/.../283748862147?hash=item4210c008c3...

These aren't my auctions so he sure to verify the seller has good feedback.

I see these inserts periodically at Goodwill.

Post back with an update!

Best Answer

This one might work for you if you are only looking for the lid. You may need to buy the whole piece to replace your lid. Look up on top they sell some lids too. www.amazon.com/.../B01N1GD7TI (Affiliate Link)

I need a warming rope element for a Farberware coffee maker model FCP240.

Answers

Best Answer

I was able to find the brand for 'rope element' but did not see that it is compatible for your model. Example:

Step 1
www.amazon.com/.../B006OL8VYG (Affiliate Link)

Step 2
www.amazon.com/.../B015ZNC33S (Affiliate Link)

You may want to call the manufactures and ask if they have replacement parts on sale or if your coffee maker is under any factory part warranty?

I am looking for a insert for my Graniteware percolator, as I had purchased it from an online garage sale. It is used ,and it came without the insert. Where can I buy one in Peoria, IL area? I am looking for one cheap, as I am on a fixed income.

Answers

This one is asking $7.50 with $6 shipping. www.amazon.com/.../B004F1Z3BG (Affiliate Link)

Hi,

The one above only got 2 stars. Customer wrote that it was very flimsy. Just wanted to give you a heads up on this.

It may be pricey to buy an insert. They do sell ones with a percolator, example:

www.walmart.com/.../39945298?athcpid=39945298&athpgid...

Not the best but you can shop around.

8 cup or 12 cup?

This one may work if it is 8 cup--be sure to ask the seller to verify it matches the exact dimensions on yours:

www.ebay.com/.../223300707555?hash=item33fdc264e3...!15221!US!-1:rk:2:pf:0

You could keep an eye out for one at Goodwill or a thrift store, but they are hard to come by. You could always set up a Google alert and when an exact match comes up for sale, you will get a notice.

Here's a how to:

www.techrepublic.com/.../

Hope you find what you need!

I have an eight cup Yosemite percolator. The plastic or glass bubble atop the percolator broke. I need to find a new one. Any ideas where I might buy one?

By John H.

Answers

Many years ago (probably over 20) my parents used some sort of small jar as a replacement on their old percolator. I feel like it was a baby food jar. It looked strange, but the mouth of the jar was a good fit. I think they used the coffee pot for several years that way.

Here is a website that sells glass perc tops (there are probably others as well)::

www.repairshack.com/small-applicances-appliance-parts...

Have you tried ebay?

I am looking for the spring that holds the basket in the percolator. I have an 8 cup percolator that I love. Please help me find the above. Thanks.

By Dolores

Answers

If you know the name of the manufacturer, use either Google or Dogpile search engines. Find the name of the company who made it, give them a call and I believe that you could order a part. Or call a small appliance repair shop in your area, and they usually stock the parts and if they don't have it in stock, they will be able to order it for you.

If you are unable to contact the manufacturer of your percolator, go to, or call the nearest restaurant supply store. If they do not carry it, they surely will be able to help you locate one. Hope that helps.

www.goodmans.net

I'm looking for the insert for a United percolator 400.

Answers

You could try checking on eBay

Example: www.ebay.com/.../1652226610?iid=312662239585&chn=ps...

Amazon sells one that fits all percolators. www.amazon.com/.../B000TGS60G (Affiliate Link)

I need a basket and stem for a 2-4 cup electric percolator by Farberware.

Answers

I would contact them directly here www.farberwarecookware.com/

I have a coffee percolator which I use on the stove top. After many years of use the lid has finally broken; does anyone know where I can purchase a lid for this percolator?

Please email me if you have a spare lid and want to sell it.

Cheers.

By Antoinette from Victoria, Australia

Answers

Sometimes you can find them at thrift stores. You can try writing the company that made it. They might have replacement parts. Good luck. My friend volunteers at a thrift shop. If you want to send me your e-mail address, I can let you know if she comes across one. Of course, it might matter what brand it is. My e-mail is nkc613@aol.com. Good luck.

My dad has a 2 (?) cup Foley percolator that is missing the inside parts. I would to find the missing items and get them for him for Christmas. I am not having a lot of luck. Any ideas on where to look?

By Teresa C from San Angelo, TX

I need a replacement basket and stem for my 12 cup Farberware Fast Brew coffee pot. Where would I find used ones? New ones cost more than I paid for the pot.

By Marie Pierce from Bridgewater, NJ

Home and Garden Repair OtherNovember 8, 2013
😷
📓
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-Replacement-Percolator-Parts.html