Rules for Hull Gull Marble Game

Back in the 50's my grandfather played a marble game with me called hull gull. I need the rules for this game if anyone has them. I know you put marbles in your hand and said "hull gull". The other person said "hand full" and then the other person said "how many?" and had to guess. I don't remember what happens next.

By packlestax from Vandalia, OH

I found the answer on If guessing right, the guesser gets to keep all the marbles. If guessing wrong, the guesser owes marbles to the holder. I don't think I would have ever played that game. I'd be afraid of losing. :)

Entertainment GamesSeptember 14, 2009
Marble Countertop
Repairing a Burn Mark on a Marble Countertop
A marble spa tub and floor in a beautiful bathroom.
Cleaning a Marble Floor
Family playing games.
Posting House Rules
Closeup of pink marble slab.
Removing Stains from Marble