Repairing a Fiberglass Boat Hull

Category Other
If your fiberglass boat has a damaged hull, you will need repair it before you set out on the water. This is a guide about repairing a boat hull.

I am getting a fiberglass speed boat from my dad. It is a small 10 foot boat, but parts of the hull are cracked and I want to know what's the cheapest way to fix it. Also is there a way to replace the transom without ripping off the whole top of the boat.

Answers

Boats are not something I have ever had to deal with but my son restores older model cars and he spends a lot of time on U-Tube and generally finds out how to fix whatever he is repairing at the moment.
I found one site that may be of help but I feel sure you can dig up a lot more just Google fiberglass hull repair or transom.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz5WCfipaNw

www.lakeexpo.com/.../article_094c0dd8-9eb7-11e0-bd1c-001cc4c002e0...