Spuds (Boxer/Pit Mix)

Spuds is a 10 year old Boxer/Pit mix that my son gave him to me to house break at 6 weeks old and I have had him ever since. I love him very much. He is one of my 4-legged kids.

He likes to look for squirrels, and chase them if they are on the ground or on top of the fence. He is very loving and gentle and very good with small children. I can tell him that Logan is coming and he will get in the window and watch for him. Logan is my 18 month old grandson.

By Sharon from Van Buren, Arkansas

Good looking boxer. Very good watchdog among many other things as I am sure you are aware of. Tiger used to watch my sisters kids out in the front yard and their yard was in between two rice fields in Louisiana so snakes are a constant problem, but not with tiger. He would catch the snakes and get rid of them, never had a baby sitter was any braver than "tiger".

Spuds is a good-looking boy! I bet he and Logan have a ball playing together. There's nothing cuter than a little child playing with a dog, is there? Thanks for sharing Spuds (like that name!) with us and God bless you.

He's a dapper dude! nice 'tux' look. Good boy!

What a great friend Spuds makes and a good looking one at that!

My furry child Kato loves to play with and watch after the grandkids, too. He's my best friend.

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

What a handsome guy. He looks so serious

in his picture. What a great friend and buddy

to have.

Annie & Honey the poo-mix

Boxer Pitbull Mix
Boxer and Pit Bull Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 19, 2009
Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Fire Pit on a Wood Deck
Using a Fire Pit on a Wood Deck
Potato Masher
Uses for Potato Masher
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy
🎉
🎄