Gentle Perm Not Curly

I had a great curly perm that was perfect for me. Then I had my hair bleached. It looked cute with the blonde curls. When the perm grew out, I had it permed again, but with a gentle perm. Now, I have straight hair and no way to wear it.

By Joy from Gresham, OR

Frankly, you're very lucky your hair didn't melt and break off after having even a gentle perm once your hair was bleached! :-o Bleached and permed hair is not a good chemical combination! You need to simply decide if you want to be bleached blonde or curly!

Take Deeli's advice, Joy. She is a professional hairdresser, and knows her stuff!

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingOctober 4, 2010
Woman Getting a Perm With Curls in Hair
Remedies for Hair Damaged by Perm
Curlers in brunette hair for a perm.
How To Do A Perm At Home
Perm That is Too Curly
Fixing a Perm That is Too Curly
Perm Rollers
Saving Money on a Perm