Salmon Egg Scramble Recipe

Does anyone have a recipe for salmon egg scramble? I made one but it was very dry.

By Onesummer

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Well, I take a can of salmon and debone it. I then brown whatever veggies I have on hand ie onion, pepper, celery I have even used carrot that I shred. I brown all that in pan. Then add salmon and old bay seasoning to taste (I just shake until it is all pretty red. When the salmon is hot, I break up how many ever eggs will stretch it, then I eat it. Wonderful.

Scrambled eggs.
Scrambled Eggs Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes BreakfastOctober 6, 2009
Smoked Salmon on Toast
Smoked Salmon Recipes
fresh salmon with lemon and herbs
Cooking Salmon
Slow-Carb Scrambled Eggs, Greens and Sausage
Making Slow-Carb Scrambled Eggs
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 3:12:42 AM on 10.0.1.113 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.