Sunday Newspaper Coupons Online

To save money on sales ads and circulars, go to SundaySaver.com. It has all the circulars and ads for any store in the US, department, clothing, food, etc. You can check items as you go (in the food store ads anyway) and print out a shopping list. No unnecessary paper to get rid of, saving $.

Link: http://www.sundaysaver.com/

Doesn't do any good here in SW MO. Very few stores will accept computer generated coupons.

I looked at the site. It is helpful to me because I get the local newspaper online and it doesn't upload the weekly sales flyers. I miss that. Office Max site even virtually turned the pages as you browsed. Thanks for posting the link.

I read this tip all the time, but no one ever answers my question. How can you save money with a coupon that you have to print yourself, paying for the ink, paper and power. Especially if the coupon is $1.00 or less. Doesn't add up to me.

Consumer Advice CouponsFebruary 17, 2010
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Printer
Trouble Printing Coupons
🎉
🎄