Dozer (Chow-Shepard)

Dozer is 11 years young. Dozer is a Chow-Shepard. I got him from a Shelter Adoption. He likes to grab a toy of his choice, sneek up behind me and nudges his head between my knees while I am standing, like peek-a-boo Mom, I want you to play with me with this toy. If I spread my stance, he walks right between my legs and turns around, like "Mom I want you to play with me with this." It is so funny.

He has the most beautiful coloring of fur. I turns Red in the summer and is fluffy like a chow but is shorter in length. He also obeys by a snap of a finger! Pretty darn good for a 95 lb. (puppy)

By Marty from Valparaiso, IN

He is beautiful do you think the mixed breeds make better pets?

I can't really say if mixed breeds make better "pets" but, my first purebred Chow Chow "Karma", had inherited hip problems.

As time passed it got worse. She wasn't as big as "The Dozer", but was trained from puppyhood to go Up & High Five, to get a treat. When she got to be 2+ years old it was a horrible sight to see her try. Even if we just gave her a treat, she would not take it until she "did the pose".

Karma, she was the perfect pet. Dozer, well he is the big and beautiful "brute" pet! "This is me" I was 4 years old. Love, Dozer

At 6 years old, here I am with my friend "GoldyFish". She is 5' 7" tall. She always wanted hugs and has never been scared of my size. As Always, Dozer

PS: Even if I am not a purse dog, I am a good boy. Stores just don't make purses big enough for me!

Chow Chow Mix
Chow Chow Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 23, 2010
"Puppy Love" Puppy Chow
Puppy Chow Snack Recipes
Chicken Chow Mein
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole Recipes
Chow Mein
Chow Mein Recipes
Honey the Dog at the Top of a Large Hill
Chow Chow Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄