Getting Rid of Possums

What can I spray on my passion fruit to get rid of possums?

Hardiness Zone: 1

By Jim from Australia

Moth balls have worked well for me in getting rid of skunks & other unwanted animals; I bet they'd work for possums, too. (And they're cheap!) Sprinkle a few on the ground around the plants; replace them after rain or really heavy dew.

It would be unfair and cruel to take them into another area as they are extremely territorial. Any program I have seen where they rescue possums they always return them to the place they found them. As for deterring them from your fruit - I'm not sure how that would be achieved.

Well I do know now for a fact that possums do kill ducks. And I hate them. I will/am going to do whatever it takes to get rid of this possum under the house. Move, kill, or whatever.

For those who say cats and opossums don't bother any one or anything, they are wrong. Just saw a opossum kill my new baby kitty right in front of me. Couldn't get to it fast enough. My heart hurts and opossums suck.

Getting Rid of Opossums
Getting Rid of Opossums
Home and Garden Pest Control Small WildlifeApril 22, 2010
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
Opossum on Fence
Opossum Information and Photos
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes