Attract Hummingbirds with Red Shirt

I have lots of flowers outdoors, and we usually we get about 1-2 hummingbirds. This week we've counted 4 at one time. I went outdoors with a red shirt on, holding the hummingbird feeder with my arm outstretched. 2 hummers came up, and 1 ate from the feeder as I held it. My husband came out with the camera, and of course, they flew away. We will try it again to get a picture. They are so much fun to have around. They were eating the hosta flowers, too.

Instead of a scarecrow you need an entice hummers. Why not hang a red shirt in a tree outside. Make sure it's in the shade so as not to sunfade. You could put it on a hanger and run a few stitches at the shoulders so it won't blow off the hanger.

Hummingbird flying.
Attracting Hummingbirds
Home and Garden Gardening Birds & Bird HousesAugust 16, 2007
Nice light blue dress shirt.
Making Shirt Collars Last Longer
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Red delicious apples.
Recipes Using Red Delicious Apples
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
🎄