Preventing Rust Rings

To stop rust rings from metal containers in bath or kitchen like hair spray, cleansers, etc., coat the bottom with old nail polish.

I use the plastic lids from things like oatmeal containers, bread crumbs, etc on my bathtub ledge for my shaving cream cans or whatever else I need. It is hidden behind the shower curtain so it can't be seen. When the rust sticks to the plastic lid, I throw it in my recyclable can and use a new one.

LI Roe

I've tried ideas similar to Claudia's and LI Roe's ideas but I can't get the males in my house to put the stupid things back in the spot! Sort of goes along with the trait of dropping dirty laundry right beside the hamper instead of IN it! Just might do this polish thing!!

Rusty Chain
Preventing Rust
Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceMay 23, 2008
Removing rust stains from a sink.
Removing Rust Stains from a Sink
Rust and Peeling Blue Paint on Car
Removing Rust from a Car or Truck
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
Photo of a woman cleaning a toilet.
Preventing and Cleaning Toilet Rings
🎄
🍂