Easy Frozen Pizza Slices

You won't buy frozen pizza for your kids when you hear this tip. When my boys were young, I used to make my them pizza out of a loaf of bread. I would open a can of marinara sauce, spread on each slice, top with a sprinkle of mozzarella and carefully stack each prepared slice back inside the bread bag loaf, tie it and chuck it in the freezer. My kids had endless pizza slices which cost me pennies to make, and the excess sauce and cheese I froze as well. This was their favorite after school snack that they would pop in the microwave for 1 minute

By S from Umm al Quain, UAE

Hello everyone I am the one who submitted this post but I noticed that my username was not listed. Sorry about that its "sbb1". Hope you guys enjoy this money-saving tip.

Absolutely brilliant! Simple,satisfying and not loaded with sugar. You're obviously an intelligent and caring Mom.

Now that's a great idea:) Thanks.

Food and Recipes Recipes Recipes for KidsApril 24, 2008
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
Rollong pin on round of pizza dough.
Biscuit Pizza Dough Recipes
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes
🎉
🎄