Browsing: Luncheon and Tea Party Ideas for Adults

Special Ladies Crochet Tea

At least once every winter I try and throw a crochet tea. I gather my friends who enjoy crocheting. My invites usually have a small fridgie attached to the invite and I ask that they all bring the latest new crochet books they have bought. I set up my living room with comfy pillows on the chairs and couches and try to get a fire going in the fireplace. I have lots of old radio shows on CD so I play them during our little tea.

I usually make some small tea sandwiches, nothing messy mind you, and we all crochet while we sip our tea. Cookies are a must also. During this time we get a chance to chat and also see our friends latest projects and of course we get to browse the latest mags and copy new patterns if we like. This is a quiet time with your friends so keep it simple and enjoy the time you have together.

By Debra in CO

Adults at Luncheon Enjoying Tea Together
Luncheon and Tea Party Ideas for Adults
Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesOctober 10, 2004
young adults at a beach party
Party Themes for Adults
A clown dressed in red balancing cups on their head.
Making a Circus Performers Costume
Yarn and a crochet hook.
Throwing a Crochet Tea Party
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 30, 2016 at 6:09:19 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.