Pork Chop Recipe Using Cream of Potato Soup

Does anyone have a recipe for pork chops using cream of potato soup and poultry seasoning? You fry it and add the soup and everything stays in the pan on the stove? My mom used to make this but I am unable to find the recipe since she passed away. I believe this recipe was found in a Woman's Day Magazine about 23 yrs. ago.

Annette from Gilbert, AZ

I have used cream of mushroom soup. fry pork chops put in pot ( chops on the bone taste better ) add one can soup can of milk or more to thin as you want . cover and simmer until chops are very tender. serve over rice with chops on side and biscuits .

Food and Recipes Recipes Meats Pork Pork ChopsOctober 30, 2008
Seasoned pork chop on asparagus
Pork Chop Recipes
Baked Pork Chop
Baked Pork Chop Recipes
Pork Chop and Potato
Pork Chop Potato Recipes
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup