Adjusting the Tension on a Serger Sewing Machine

I have a Babyloc Imagine serger that needs a bit of adjustment. The overlock is folding over the fabric and the tension is too tight. Does anyone know how to adjust the tension on this serger? I have tried everything and hate bringing it to a center; they charge so much.

By Rose from Malvern, PA

Answers

November 19, 2012 Flag

When I overlock, I find the threads from the left and right needles are tight. It makes the fabric raise up in between the line of stitches and makes the fabric gathered slightly, it doesn't sit flat as it should be. Can you please let me know what am I doing wrong? Kind regards.

By Mary F.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes