Cooper (Terrier Mix)

Cooper is 1 year old and is a goofy terrier mix. I adopted from a local dog rescue in June 2007.

Cooper is an enthusiastic running buddy who loves cookies, hugs, and car rides.

Petfinder.com lists pets in rescues and shelters waiting for "furever" homes. After the holiday hub bub, what better way to start the new year than by adopting a new furry member to complement your family?

Go to http://www.petfinder.com and enter your criteria and location information into the search engine.

We found our most recent addition to our family, Cooper, on Petfinder.com

By LuvMyGingerKids from Long Beach, CA

Editor's Note: Here is a previous entry with Cooper:

Cooper is precious! I agree that adopted animals are the best. My last four dogs and one cat have been adopted - well, really, the cat adopted me by parking on my carport and refusing to leave! I now have a lovable beagle/dachsund female and a goofy golden retriever/? male - both of whom light up my life. The cat is solid black and a really good bedfellow. Good for you for adopting and for encouraging everybody else to do the same. God bless you and Happy New Year.

He's so appealing, I almost hugged my computer!

Copper is without a doubt the sweetest looking little dog I've ever seen, I'm in love with him just by his picture. Who couldn't love you buddy. Keep us posted on] him will you. Thank you for sharing his picture.

sincerely Gail tyytjones

He's so adorable. And it's a great photo.

He's a cutie. Thanks for adopting.

This is really amazing, your dog Cooper looks just like the dog my mother had 20 years ago. His name was Cooper also and she got him from the animal shelter. He was the best dog and really knew how to share the love. He unfortuntely was killed by a stray dog when he was only four years old and my mother never really got over his loss. She had other dogs whom she loved but they just weren't her Cooper.

Cooper is so cute, I want to hug him, too. We adopted our lab/chow mix, Toby, through Petfinders. Our older girl, Sammie, had to cross over the bridge and we found Toby about a month later. We already had another spayed female and wanted a neutered male that she could possibly accept! It took a while, but she finally gave in! She is quite the Princess and Toby is her baby brother now. I recommend Petfinders highly. So many, many great dogs who need forever homes. So sad.

Terrier Mix
Terrier Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 4, 2008
Bearded Collie/Terrier Mix puppy
Bearded Collie/Terrier Mix Photos
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄