Coke Cart For Secret Pal

At work we have a Secret Pal. Mine is big into Coke Cola products. This year, I went to the Goodwill and found an old maid's cart with wheels. I sanded (very little) the old paint and rough spots, painted it white (left over-non leaded paint). I then bought coke material and made a mat of the tray and also made napkins and a apron out of the material. On the tray, I put a couple of coke glasses, some chips, dip and a couple of large cokes. She just loves it and so did everyone else. Cost about $20.00 for every thing.

By Marilyn from Lewisburg, TN

You were very smart, and ingenious, to do this. I'm sure your friend loved it! Thanks for sharing, and God bless you.

What is an old maid's cart? lol

Thanks,

Holidays and Parties Gifts AdultsJanuary 9, 2008
A cup of coke spilling.
Cleaning Coke Stains From Clothing
Durable Shopping Cart
Looking for Durable Shopping Cart
diet cola
Removing Diet Coke Stains From Clothing
Hushing Santa
Secret Santa Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 9:32:42 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.