Heat Stain on a Stainless Steel Stove

How do I clean burnt areas around the burners on a stainless steel stove? It is not food. I just think it is from the flame.

By Donna from High Ridge, MO

May 9, 2010 Flag

We had company over for the weekend and cooked pancakes. Our stainless steel stove got too hot, and we were left with a stain from the heat. Is there anything that we can do to remove the stain? I'm desperate.

Moriea from Birmingham, AL

Heat Stain on a Stainless Steel Stove

I found this product that is just perfect for any stainless steel. It is called Barkeepers Friend. It is next to the other cleansers like Comet. I have Princess House pots and pans and they are all stainless steel. I have used them for three years and clean them each time with the Barkeepers Friend. They look like new. Seriously.

Barb (02/04/2007)

By themuffster

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesMay 9, 2010
paint can with red paint
Painting Stainless Steel
A badly burned stainless steel pan
Cleaning Stainless Steel Cookware
Stainless Steel Cookware
Switching to Stainless Steel Cookware
Cleaning a stainless steel dishwasher.
Cleaning Fingerprints Off Stainless Steel