Candle Earring Holder

Organize and decorate at the same time with post earrings! I have purchased inexpensive scented pillar candles, not to burn, but to use as a "holder" and display of my post earrings. They look gorgeous in the candle. When I want a pair, I just have to look at my candle, take them off, and turn the candle around so the "space" is facing backward.

I have one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom. They sparkle and keep my jewelry at my fingertips. It began by accident, when I stuck my earrings in my bathroom candle before a shower, so they wouldn't drop in the drain. Now, I enjoy watching my candle sparkle in the light.

Just remember - DON'T LIGHT IT!

By PJ from NY

Your idea sounds great as well as beautiful. How handy, organized and beautiful. I must try it! Thank you.

Good idea! Thanks for submitting.

I would be afraid some of the wax would be on the earring so to be safe I would wipe off the earring real good before I put it in my ear.

April 15, 2011 Flag

Buy a long thick candle, decorate with left over nail polish, paints etc. Press small fine nails into candle. Collect all your favourite earrings and loop them on to nails and voila! Your earrings are just where you need them. Of course this is for your loopy ones. Try a small candle for your studs, and just press them in. Throw it in the case when your traveling. Bliss, no more searching!

by Bubbleswire from Ireland

Candle Earring Holder

Good tip. I never would've thought of this. (02/13/2010)

By k.sowders

Candle Earring Holder

This is a good tip for the loop earrings. But I wouldn't want to put the studs in my ears after having been stuck into a wax candle. (02/14/2010)

By Cricketnc

Many Pairs of Earrings Spread out
Organizing Earrings
Organizing BedroomApril 15, 2011
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
Kids Shell Jewelry
Making Shell Jewelry
Wood Knife Holder
Making a Kitchen Knife Holder
CD Candle Holder
Making a CD Candle Holder