Mock Potato Salad

Does anyone know of a recipe for mock potato salad made with bread. I tried recipe books and the internet and all I found was mock potato salad with cauliflower. Thank you for your time.

By gloria from Spokane, WA

I don't know of such using bread but wanted to let you know the mock potato salad, as well as the mock mashed potatoes, using cauliflower are really good - and if you don't tell anyone, most won't know the difference! Good Luck

I used to make cauliflower salad for my diabetic mother all the time. It never raised her blood sugar like potato salad did. My younger brother, who was visiting our Mom, thought it was the best "potato salad" he had ever tasted. Both my husband and I like it better also as it has a much lighter feel and taste than potato salad. I used a standard potato salad recipe, substituting only cauliflower for the potatoes.

Mock Potato Salad made from Cauliflower
Mock Potato Salad Recipe
Food and Recipes Recipes SaladsNovember 29, 2010
Sweet Potato Chips
Sweet Potato Chip Recipes
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
Hot Potato Salad
Hot Potato Salad Recipes
🎉
🎄