Buffy (Chihuahua Mix)

This is Buffy she is a Chihuahua mix. She weighed not even 1 pound when I got her (rescued owner didn't want her and her brother because they were mixed breed). We have had her for 3 years now.

We got Buffy because she is a mix breed and her owner didn't want her. Two little puppies under 6 weeks old, left outside in a garbage dump, with no food. My hubby's brother took them home where they ate cat food till I got them! They were so tiny!

Buffy loves to sleep, and eat, and snuggle! She is our baby! Although she didn't even weigh a pound when we got her, she now weighs over 40 pounds! She is a little fatty!

By Ginai from Atlanta, GA

Oh what a cutie and Bless you and your brother for having rescued her!

Buffy is blessed to have you!

What a sweetheart she is, and God bless you guys, we need more people like you in this world. I have rescued almost all my pets, many cats who have been dumped, it is terrible. Buffy is so cute and kissable!

Buffy is absolutely ADORABLE! She's one lucky pup to have you. Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Buffy is so adorable, I can't believe someone would let her go. I love those eyes in the photo. Buffy is one of the lucky dogs. All my life I've taken care of other people's dogs for whatever reason, and finally I decided that I wanted a couple of my own before I get too old to enjoy them.

We support the humane society with food and money to help all of those in need of homes. It isn't easy introducing a pet into a household. God Bless You, Your family, and Buffy. I hope you have many, many happy years together.

Yes, she is awesome! But guys, over 40 pounds - isn't it slightly too much? More exercise, less food or diet food is something she definitely need.

She is adorable!. How about a recent picture of her?

I can't imagine a Chihuahua weighing 40 lbs. I think she

possibly needs more exercise and a diet.

What a cutie with those sad little eyes. I hope she grew taller as 40 pounds sounds, like a lot but she is mixed with?

How great for Buffy to have a loving warm happy home.

She is a cutey. Better take her for a walk though. I cannot believe how people neglect their animals and throw them away like that. I'm like you though. She'd be taken care of until she died of old age and not neglect.

Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 13, 2009
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
small reddish brown dog
Chihuahua/Pomeranian Mix Breed Photos
🎉
🎄