Keeping Cats Out of Garden Mulch

How do I clean around the house when cats have pooped in my mulch? Can I put something around the mulch to keep cats out?

By Bonnie

Answers

A friend had problems with stray cats and she used moth balls. I also tried it in my flower beds to keep my cats out. Works well. Good luck.

Home and Garden Pest Control CatsFebruary 19, 2010
Raking Mulch
Best Mulch for Repelling Bugs
Picture of garden mulch.
Getting Rid of Mold on Mulch
Garden Mulch in Wheelbarrow
Using Mulch In The Garden
wagon of mulch
When to Avoid Using Mulch
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 11:48:25 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.