11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Tween birthday parties can be difficult to plan, they are getting too old for children's parties and are still not ready to move up to teen party activities. This is a guide about 11th birthday party ideas for girls.

Filter Sort

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

By kristen 1

My daughter's 11th birthday is on the 31st of January. She is a tomboy and does not like girly stuff. She wants old and new friends to come. What should I do?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Ideas

By Mint_Green123 1

My 10 year old is having her 11th birthday party. She is very difficult, as she never tells me what she wants to do for her birthday. I want to know what you guys think we should do for a party because her birthday is in a week.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By EF M. 3 Flag

Why don't you have her pick a few friends you can invite to go with you to a movie, or invite to a restaurant (or your house) for a meal?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Tip: Painting Birthday Party

By lisa.aggarwal 1

My daughter is as well turning 11 in a couple days. She is having a few close friends over and they are all painting their own canvas. Each girl will take home their canvas and an apron they each decorated. Got everything at Michaels.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Ideas for 11th Birthday Party

By imogen 1

My 10 year old daughter is turning 11 in a week and I need some ideas for a party, but I don't want any baby games like pass the passle. Please help me.

By Imogen

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By Kelly Rose 1 Flag

February 18, 2011Best Answer, 1 found this helpful

I am doing a SPA party for my 10 yr old, making our own facials, scrubs, glitter lotion, and gel, (make enough so they can take home for party favors). Also going to do a "spin the bottle" type game to pick out the colors for their finger and toe nails. Hope this gives you a good idea!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Olivia Noele 1 Flag

April 30, 2011Best Answer

I have quite a few ideas parties , some are cheap, some are a bit more expensive. Some cheaper parties.

*Sleepover- invite a few friends, watch some movies, eat chocolate and sweets etc. Also to make it more exciting sleep in a tent on the back garden

*Fancy Dress- Tell all your friends to come fancy dress either have a theme or just make it exciting, play a couple of games like truth or dare etc.

*Pinata- Just Get a pinata and each have a couple of wacks at it, always a winner!

*Shopping- Go to a shopping center or something, all kids will obliviously pay for the stuff they buy but its a good glamorous way.

*Makeover- Each guest brings some make up,face paint etc. Have fun and do each others make overs..wacky or nice

More Expensive Ideas-

* Paint balling- have a fun blast at paint balling, beware it does hurt (;

*Laser Questing- Kind of like paint balling but without the pain, exciting idea.

*Bowling- not that expensive but does cost a bit of money, depending on how many people are there you could split them up into different teams and have a tournament

*Photo shoot- hire a photographer and studio and go have fun getting hair and make up done by professionals and have some photos taken with your friends.

For more good ideas, just ask! :) x

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Triangles 1 Flag

June 1, 2012Best Answer, 1 found this helpful

Hey Imogen -

My daughter's eleventh birthday is coming up, and I have only one planned activity for her sleepover. The group will be divided into pairs of two, and each pair will be assigned to a table. On each table will be three random props (e.g. a bottle of whipped cream, vampire teeth, and a fake microphone). The challenge is to make a wacky skit using ALL of the props, and then performing the skits in front of everyone else. We will videotape these.

Apart from that one activity, the girls will just do whatever they please (e.g. truth or dare). This will entertain the girls more than being on a rigid schedule.

They'll come for dinner, and then breakfast the next morning.

I hope this helps!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Ylil 2 Flag

May 15, 2015Best Answer

Hi,

no scheduled activities at all, is usually a pretty good idea, but if you want some, maybe charades with really weird subjects, eg. catching butterflies with a tablecloth.

I hope this helps you!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

By Jinger 1

My daughter's 11th birthday is in a little more than a week, and I have no clue what to do for her party. She would like to have as many girls as she could over, but I have a small house. I would also like to keep the party at home, not at a party place.

She would like to have a girly party, but not with the makeovers, etc. Her original plan was to have a murder mystery party, but that was put away do to the fact of murder being violent (any ideas on how to make that better?). Then, she thought of a movie theater party, to no avail. Please, if you have any 11th birthday party ideas for girls, let me know.
        Thanks for your time.

By Jinger from NY

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By Sue 3 6 Flag

October 31, 2010Best Answer

You didn't say if it was for a girl or boy but my daughter turns 11 in Feb 2011 and we are taking about 10 of the girls to a craft workshop for the afternoon and then on to eat somewhere. My daughter is a mad keen crafter. Try to find something that your birthday kid has a passion for and go with that. Indoor rock-climbing. 10 pin bowling and a disco party were our last three.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Veronica 10 114 Flag

March 15, 2011Best Answer

If she's set on the mystery party, maybe you could do a "who stole the party favors?" or something less violent like that. You could also do some kind of craft or cooking activity - kids that age love to make stuff, and the more grown-up and real, the better. You can find kits for making soap or candles at craft stores, or you can find more ideas online. Good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Chris 1 1 Flag

March 16, 2011Best Answer

I just did a spa sleepover for my daughters birthday this past September. The girls came at 5, we had healthy snacks, did mani/pedis and make your own mini pizzas for dinner. After dinner, I put on relaxing spa music and they all got into their PJ's for facials (homemade recipe), cucumbers over their eyes and guided meditation, they nearly fell asleep! We made soap and lip gloss and then had a spa themed cake (girl with a facial mask and cucumbers over her eyes, turby twist towel on her head!). After cake I let them do mad libs and their own games for a while. They watched a movie and played with our bunny till who knows when! Not much sleeping, but they had a blast! I gave them each a goodie "bag" (makeup purse) with a washcloth, nail polish, headband, toothbrush and toothpaste when they arrived so they had all they needed. Exhausting, but totally worth it!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughters birthday is in 2 weeks and I have no plans what so ever! I need some ideas ASAP!

By Kelly P.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By villi 4 5 Flag

Why not a Harry Potter theme?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

By Rosa Kaye 1

My daughter wants a food fight party, but I don't want her to have one. She also wants boys what should I do?

By R.K

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Dena R. 3 106 Flag

Love the outdoor popcorn food fight idea! Popcorn is inexpensive and biodegradable! The cereal is also good, but more expensive. You should let the boys come. Just put a limit on the number of kids, or you will have problems ...that age, they get really hyper!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is turning 11 in a week and I would like to do something cheap, but I really want the party to be special for her. What should I do? She is a bit of a tomboy, she also likes girly stuff, but she really hates spas!

By Julie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By CAT_ROCKS 1 Flag

You should have a costume party, let the girls come as whatever they want so its not to girly or boyish.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is having her birthday party in two weeks and she is having about six people, but we have no ideas. Her birthday is in December and it can not be too expensive. She is not a tomboy, but she is kinda girly. Somebody please help me!

By Mom 05

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

Movie night? Spa night - they do pedicures, have their nails painted. (A friend found all sorts of ideas on Pinterest, I think.) Games night. Have them make their own personal pizzas with toppings of their choices. If a sleepover is not possible, just do an afternoon with the same sort of entertainment.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Party Ideas for Eleven Year Old Girls

My daughter is turning eleven and she is tricky. She never tells me what she wants. Please give me some ideas.

By Litha

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Jasmine :) 3 Flag

You could have a baking party put them into groups and set them something to make or a spa party? You can book somewhere or make it up. Pool party? A local pool or get a hotel room its fun either way. Zoo and ice skating are also fun. Hope this helped.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Girl's 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I need ideas for a girl's 11th birthday party. The girls coming are into fashion and really girly stuff, so can you please help me? I'm running out of time. Also, what are some good cake recipes for this birthday?

By Jessie J.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By piggy-girl 2 Flag

What I did was that I had a party full of adventure. We had a treasure hunt and we did tons of games. If you want a recipe then order this book : 100 things to cook for an 11 year old girl party. I hope this answered your question.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Tween Birthday Party Activities

By mom101 1

My daughter is having her birthday. She is turning 11 next week. She is having some friends over for a sleepover, but we don't have any activities. Please give us some ideas. Thank you.

By mom101

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By happy cat 2 Flag

I think you should do a scavenger hunt and maybe have some friends over and camp in your back yard. In the morning you could go to a pool or beach and get an ice cream.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

It's my daughter's birthday; she will be 11 on 31st of January. I want some ideas, but not that expensive. She is a tomboy. Please help.

By Rawail from Karachi

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Margo Menges 1 Flag

I have three ideas.

1. Take her two a local school gym and play dodge ball or a sport she loves. Winners get points. At the end of the party the team with most points get a prize.

2. Go sledding. Its a great way to exersize and its super fun. Afterward take them to your house to watch a movie eat pizza, dessert and just to relax.

3.Do a scavenger hunt. Hind clues all over the house. At the end theres a prize like tickets too a theater or a bunch of candy. If you want to get really expensive mabey cocert tickets or tickets to a sporting event.

Hope you like it. I turned 11 two years ago so I know a little something.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

By kayliejanuszkiewicz 1

My daughter is turning 11. Her party is in two days. I have no ideas. Help me please

By Kaylie J

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By mendozaanna117 1 Flag

My daughter is turning 11 and what we are doing is going to a park and for the first hour or so we will eat pizza and play games like truth or dare and hide and go seek after that we will bring one or two bottles of shaving cream for each girl and or boy and they will have some sort of shaving cream war. After that we will play games with the shaving cream like duck duck goose and tag. When me and my daughter were thinking about this we came across the problem of cleaning the girls of we could either run a hose to the park/ bring buckets of water with you or the girls could bring extra clothes. If any of you guys wish to do this idea make sure all of the girls bring goggles just in case shaving cream gets in their eyes. Thank you hope that helped.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter's birthday is in a week and she wants to invite boys. She and her friends are also growing up very fast. I need ideas! Thanks.

By Shelby D.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By AngieA 1 Flag

Well, I am turning eleven in two weeks and my friends and I are all going to Mundy Park and we are talking, playing some games, bringing candy, having a picnic etc. Boys and girls can do it, it's really fun, and if she wants a couple of friends can sleep over at the end!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Inexpensive 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I need some cheap party ideas for an 11 year old girl.

By Aelysia S. from Falmouth

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By need party ideas for girls? 1 2 Flag

How about some dollar store items? Like nail polish and nail stuff if shes into that. Or even buying dough and letting them make a pizza? How about digging in your closet and finding old scarves, hats, jewelry, dresses, shirt, shorts, pants, etc and having a fashion show? (if you dont have that stuff you can go to a friend, or the girls can bring their own. and I'm an eleven year old girl so i should know :)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Ideas

By caroline.thomson 1

My niece is turning 11 soon and I would like to surprise her by taking her out. The only problem is I don't know where to take her. It needs to be somewhere close around Farnborough and Camberley. Please can someone give me some ideas where to take her? Thanks x

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

11 year olds are usually not hard to please. Some ideas that come to mind that you would surely have in your area -- lunch in a tea house followed by a movie, dressing up in a lovely outfit and going out for dinner in a classy restaurant, going shopping and having lunch in a sidewalk cafe or fancy coffee house, go to a play and follow it up with a fancy dessert at a specialty dessert cafe. If you are a more active person, you could take her to some activity that is physical--wall climbing, rollerblading, swimming at a local beach, etc. I think you might want to plan this with your niece ahead of time, so that she can dress up in her best, and this will give her the pleasure of looking forward to the event as well. Surprises are lovely, but anticipation of a treat is sometimes half the fun!!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is turning 11 in less than two weeks! It is going to be a three hour party and the theme is sundaes. We think the sundaes and food will take about a hour. Any suggestions on what we should do for the last two hours?

By Chloe W.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Rose Anne Hutchence 7 269 Flag

Why not start with games and other fascinating things? If the weather cooperates, get them outside and running around to work up an appetite? Might be a bit old-fashioned to play tag, hide-n-seek, frisbees or kick the can? Or maybe not? Scavenger hunts can be huge fun, particularly if dollar store prizes (lip gloss, nail polish) are among the rewards.

Sundaes thereafter, when everyone is worn out from all the fresh air? Sounds great to me! Hope you also enjoy.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Ideas

My daughter is turning 11 in March. She doesn't want a party and says she just wants to spend the day with me, her dad, and 3 yr old brother, she doesn't want to invite friends at all. I have no idea how to celebrate her birthday; she's into everything, I mean everything. Last year my husband and I took her to Kemah Boardwalk as she said she'd like to go there, but I wouldn't want to do the same thing. I want to make this special for her, but I don't know what to do. I don't even know what to get her as a present since Christmas just past and she got the stuff that she wanted: Tomagotchi, science kit, books, and baking stuff.

By Monica from Houston, TX

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

Why don't you just ask her what she would like to do? Since she is into everything, just about anything should do. You could all take a trip to the zoo, to an amusement park, to see a movie, to see a play that would appeal to both children (Where the Wild Things Are was a recent production here), go tobogganing, go to a wave pool, spend an overnight at a hotel with waterslides, go to a Science center, go to a natural history museum.

There are many, many things that you can do as a family. The tough part will be to find something that the three year old will enjoy and that will be special for you daughter. If she has no desire to invite friends over, don't make an issue of it.

As far as presents go, do the same; ask her what she wants. Perhaps she would like some sort of experience for a present like a ski lesson, going to a climbing wall, getting a mani-pedi, going to a special craft class. Or perhaps she would like to do something like make a donation to an animal shelter, and spend an afternoon there playing with the animals.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is turning eleven. She has a boyfriend and wants to invite only him! But she doesn't have any ideas on what to do.

By Kady

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By marypearce 1 Flag

Pamper party are great.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

By jennifer koya 1 1

My 10 year old girl is uber goth and loves makeup, but she only likes black and gray makeup. She also likes scary stuff and is is not afraid of it. Please help.

We have tried Witches and Britches, but we read a review saying it was really bad and Dracula's doesn't do kids' parties in Melbourne. I also have a really small house and won't be able to invite many girls, but she would like at least 6 (including her). So please please help!

By Jen K.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By blank 1 Flag

If you ask me you should book a cheap venue and ask if you can jazz it up with some DIY spooky creatures her friends will have a great time

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

By Lisa08 1

My daughter is turning 11 next month and she's not sure what she wants to do because she is very girly and all of her other friends are. However, her best friend is very, very tomboyish and of course she wants her best friend at her party! She wants to do a spa themed party, but as you can see that won't work. What should I do?

By Lisa08

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Grandma J 54 1,040 Flag

I guess it is up to the birthday gal to decide what she wants to do and if a spa, her friends fit it and celebrate it. My granddaughter is a Tommy Girl, but loves to do Girly Girl things too. It is the age.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas for Daughter

By Mom of 4 1

My daughter's birthday party is in less than two weeks! She loves baking, but she also loves the disco idea and would like an outside bleacher where all her friends and she can sit and talk. Possibly a small candy table? It cannot be too high on price and take too much time. My daughter and I are very busy. We need a quick and fun idea to at least get started designing her party. She also she likes cats and drawing.

By Mom of 4

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By riamicro277 1 Flag

You could totally do a picnic and have it cat themed, after the picnic you come back to the house and have a dance competetion and a baking tournament but of course with there moms help and then have a cat cake and then a sleepover its perfect, i just turned 11 today.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Shes doesn't want a girly party. In the past we have done the zoo, bowling, soft play area, and Build a Bear. Has anyone got any ideas for a party?

By Helen P from Cambridgeshire

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

thr45186558 Flag

go to a skating rink

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party

My daughter is getting confused and she doesn't know what to do because her friends don't all know each other. She is scared that if she invites 2 of her friends that no one really knows that her 2 friends will only want to hangout with her, but she really wants to hangout with everyone.

One of her friends is older (13) and she thinks that she will just hangout with my daughter's sister (my other daughter). She doesn't know what to do because she doesn't want to be mean to her friends and tell them they can't come cause she wants them at the party.

By Allison R.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Carol M. 2 1 Flag

My friend had my daughter (32) come to her party as a fortune teller. None of the girls knew. She didn't make it scary. She dressed with a cape and a necklace that had a stone around her head dangling from her forehead. I'm sure you can look up some pictures of a fortune teller. All the Mom's were informed. As the girls walked in to the candle lit room she "happened" to know a bit on each girl. She was sure to give them some admiral advice. This was a big hit!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is turning 11 on Friday, June 14. She wants a pool party and we don't even have one, neither does our neighbors or friends. Please help!

By Amy from Cali, LA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Sandy 6 128 Flag

With more advance notice, some school districts rent out their pools. It's kind of late now, but you could try to find a local hotel that has a pool and rent a hotel room and have a pizza party. You probably can't invite too many kids, but a small group would be fun.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Planning a Girl's 11th Birthday

By mc4lifes 26 8

My child's birthday is coming up and I don't know what to make the theme because my best friend's daughters' birthday is on the same day and we are chucking a joint party. My best friend said she will leave the planning up to me because she is really busy with work and I am really great at planning birthdays. However, both girls want something different. Maddy wants cowgirls and Heather wants fairies. Both girls will be turning 11; what should I do. Their party is in three weeks and I have not even started planning yet. Help.

By mc4lifes from Sydney, NSW

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By yasminw 1 Flag

Hi get them to wear cowboys costume and put fairy wings on the back and make fairy and cowboys cupcakes but have different cakes; one cowboy and one fairy hope you enjoy. :)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Where are good birthday party places for a eleven year old?

By Candy from Canada

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By lovergirl 1 Flag

Well, if you plan on taking her out to a place, I like Mcdonalds, the park, Braums to get ice cream, or maybe a zoo or a skating rink. I hope this answers your question and helps a lot.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By lisa 1

I am just looking for some ideas on having a party for a 11 year old girl and we might have a joint party with her brother who will be 14. Any ideas welcome. Thanks in advance for your help.

By Lisa from England

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Ylil 2 Flag

A joint party will probably be quite hard, so I suggest a party for each of them, in different rooms. for your daughter, maybe a pajama party? Maybe a cupcake, pizza or taco/burrito bar? (this could work for both of your kids).

Hope this helps!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

By Nichelle I. 1

My daughter is turning 11 in February. I feel like I'm repeating the same idea over every year. I came across this site and I've seen some good ideas however they were from 2011. Please help.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Donna 309 325 Flag

Since i don't know exactly when her birthday is in Feb. I am taking some wild idea's..I also don't know if it's for family or friends or both...you should clarify for more idea's...

Of course if it's around Valentine's Day the SWEETHEART theme is great and I am sure you've used it if it is...

If it's closer to the end of the month, what about a presidential theme..with your DAUGHTER as a possible presidential candidate?

Your cards look like candidates voting posters and you could have some funny games with attendees asking what her platform should be..

You might even find old childhood pictures of her and post them around the table/walls with cute/funny sayings...such as...she's a team player (if she's pictured with a friend or family member...)

etc.

If you could get some photo's of past presidents you could have a contest with her friends/attendees to name them correctly...or have some trivia games about past presidents with small prizes for the winners. You might even teach the kids something new!

If you live close to ANY past presidents home or important historical place, perhaps you could bring the kids there to visit...

Have fun and good luck!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

By Emma J. 1

My daughter will be turning 11 in a week. I haven't sent out invitations or planned. My daughter Lily doesn't have suggestions or ideas either. Please help me.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Abigail A. 15 1,046 Flag

Maybe she doesn't want a party. She might prefer a fine dining/dressup experience, or maybe a present you wouldn't usually spend that much on. Perhaps an overnight trip or weekend if that's feasible.

Talk to her about options she has that aren't parties.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My girl is turning 11 in about a week. All the things she wants we can't do because her birthday is on a week day. She really wants to have a sleep over with her best friend.

By Iesha

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By izzim37 1 Flag

I suggest having the sleepover on the weekend before or after.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Ideas for an 11th Birthday Party

By Bella S. 1

My daughter is about to turn 11 in a few weeks. She wants a lot of girls, only girls, over but we live in an apartment. I want to have the birthday party outside of home. Any ideas? They would all help! Also I don't want it to be too expensive. She said she wanted about 10-12 friends at the party.

By Sara S. from Queens, NY

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

Will the weather be suitable to have the party in a park? You could do games such as a treasure hunt or a scavenger hunt or some sport the girls like. I have taken kids to a pool, and then back to the house for the cake. You might also consider taking them all to a movie, if you have inexpensive matinees.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter's bday is in 2 weeks and I have no plans. She is a tomboy, but she has kinda girly friends. She does like makeup, freestyle dance, spa, arts and crafts, and baking.

By Cecilia M.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By isakovzelove 1 Flag

My answer is try doing a sack race and then have the girls stay for a sleep over.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

By fmcowherd 1 1

I need a few suggestions for an 11 year olds' b-day. We have nothing at all so far except for where it is. Please help.

By fmcowherd

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By emsybops 1 Flag

I think I might now what she might like cause I am turning 11 soon. You could have a sleepover, go to a spa, rent a suite in a hotell or go to dinner. I hope I have helped.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Ideas for a Girl's 11th Birthday

She is kinda girly, but her friends are not. She likes fashion, acting, drawing, singing, and talking.

By C

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By mattwbusick 1 Flag

You can have a sleepover. The girls can figure out what they want to do. 

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Load More

Archive: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 11 on April 19th and I'm going to have my party next weekend and I need party ideas soon. I think I am going to have a sleepover but I don't know what to do.

Mary

Answers:

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Take a couple friends to the skating rink. Stay till 10:00. After you go there stop by blockbuster and get a couple of movies, popcorn and maybe some candy. Then go back to your house and take all your covers and make a super bed for you and your friends. Spend the night with your friends, pigging out on popcorn and watching movies (04/16/2005)

By jenna

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Have a girl power party and decorate "friendship braclets", watch chick flicks, play model and take pictures after the transformation, why not even stay up, "until the roosters crow." (02/07/2006)

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Maybe a "Hawaiian, Glamour Girl" party. (02/24/2006)

By Anna

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

i have some ideas! i am also turning 11! here are some ideas that I was going to do:

Movies, and out for ice cream
              paintballing
              skateboarding
              water park (or an amusment park)
              slumber party
              pool party
              go to a craft center and make pots on thw wheel
              (04/05/2006)

By Kolleen

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Why dont you do an 80's theme sleepover! Or an 80's Spa Party. Thats what i did! (07/18/2006)

By Jordy

Archive: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I am having my 11th birthday on the 29th of March and I am not allowed a sleep-over. My mum wants something cheap and easy.

Archive: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I am having a birthday party at our home for my 11 yr. old son next week. I need fun ideas please. We are having a pinata but other than that I don't know what to do with 6 boys and 2 girls. Thank you very much!

Tammy from TN

Archive: 11 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

I need ideas for an 11 year old birthday party. My location is in a public park with a swimming pool. I need help. I don't know what my daughter likes or dislikes. I am also trying to keep the cost down around $200.

Archive: 11 Year Old's Birthday Party

Any ideas for an eleven-year-old girl's birthday pary?

Archive: 11 Year Old's Birthday Party

Any ideas for an eleven-year-old girl's birthday patry?

Emily

Feedback:

RE: 11 Year Old's Birthday Party

Last year for my daughter's 10 year old birthday party we went to a gymnastics meet. We go for Auburn and some of the little girls we took with us were Alabama fans so we went to a Auburn vs. Alabama gymnastics meet. We would be late getting home so we stayed in a hotel. I wouldn't suggest taking a lot of girls or boys if you do this event. We had a lot of fun. Hope you do, too. (12/08/2009)

By JBforever

Archive: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My son will turn 11 soon and he wants to have a party at home with a few of his friends. What are some activities we can do that aren't boring and will keep them interested?

By Lilvic717 from Spokane, WA

Feedback:

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Have you thought about a scavenger hunt? Hope this helps and God Bless. (05/03/2009)

By CBLAISDELL

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Most of these archived ideas are for girls. I had 3 sons. They always liked sleepovers, with chips, pop, pizza, and movies. But we usually only did that in the wintertime, on a weekend for a small group of 2 or 3. We lived on a farm, and so in the summer time they just took off outside and played soccer or "war games" or built forts in the bush till it was time for cake and presents. Water fight parties with supersoakers and water pistols were always a big hit. We also had a trampoline at times, and that was lots of fun.

I don't think 11 years olds need a lot of organization. If you can have a camp out in the back yard, with a campfire, and campfire foods like hot dogs, marshmallows, bush pies, and so on, they would love that too. For an afternoon party, if it is possible, a trip to the local swimming pool is fun. I used to decorate our verandah with streamers and balloons, and do the cake and ice cream out there.

11 year old boys are not too big for decorated cakes. You can find easy patterns for making race cars or rockets out of sheet cakes. Or, perhaps ice cream cakes are all the rage with your son's crowd. Ask your son what he would like to do. For a small group, they might like to play Guitar Hero or something like that. Some kids are into board games like Clue or Monopoly, for an evening or rainy day party. I would suggest you have a chat with your son to find out what he would like.

It is not necessary to go to a lot of expense, that is for sure. And find out if a "few" means three guys or thirteen. Makes a difference on the type of thing you can handle. For goodie bags for the guests, I would suggest Kinder Eggs and water pistols. (05/19/2009)

By louel53

Archive: Ideas for 11th Birthday Party

I'm Scarlet and I'm celebrating my 11th birthday. I need some ideas for it for decorations that are simple and made with stuff laying around the house because we don't have much money.

Archive: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I need help with birthday party ideas for an 11 year old.

A birthday cake with the number 11 on it.
              Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 8, 2013
              ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
              Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
              Raising Girls
              Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
              Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
              15th Birthday Party
              15th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
              Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
              17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
              © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 12, 2016 at 11:45:32 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesSolutionsQuestionsProductsArchives
              NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
              Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
              BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
              CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings