Browsing: 11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Tween birthday parties can be difficult to plan, they are getting too old for children's parties and are still not ready to move up to teen party activities. This is a guide about 11th birthday party ideas for girls.

A birthday cake with the number 11 on it.

Related Product:

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

February 7, 2011 Flag

My 10 year old daughter is turning 11 in a week and I need some ideas for a party, but I don't want any baby games like pass the passle. Please help me.

By Imogen

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Hi,

no scheduled activities at all, is usually a pretty good idea, but if you want some, maybe charades with really weird subjects, eg. catching butterflies with a tablecloth.

I hope this helps you!

that would be good

September 21, 2016 Flag

My daughter is turning 11 and she doesn't want her party at home. She is a big girly girl so if you have any ideas I need them ASAP.

March 15, 2011 Flag

My daughter's 11th birthday is in a little more than a week, and I have no clue what to do for her party. She would like to have as many girls as she could over, but I have a small house. I would also like to keep the party at home, not at a party place.

She would like to have a girly party, but not with the makeovers, etc. Her original plan was to have a murder mystery party, but that was put away do to the fact of murder being violent (any ideas on how to make that better?). Then, she thought of a movie theater party, to no avail. Please, if you have any 11th birthday party ideas for girls, let me know.
Thanks for your time.

By Jinger from NY

Best Answer

I just did a spa sleepover for my daughters birthday this past September. The girls came at 5, we had healthy snacks, did mani/pedis and make your own mini pizzas for dinner. After dinner, I put on relaxing spa music and they all got into their PJ's for facials (homemade recipe), cucumbers over their eyes and guided meditation, they nearly fell asleep! We made soap and lip gloss and then had a spa themed cake (girl with a facial mask and cucumbers over her eyes, turby twist towel on her head!). After cake I let them do mad libs and their own games for a while. They watched a movie and played with our bunny till who knows when! Not much sleeping, but they had a blast! I gave them each a goodie "bag" (makeup purse) with a washcloth, nail polish, headband, toothbrush and toothpaste when they arrived so they had all they needed. Exhausting, but totally worth it!

Amazing

June 26, 2013 Flag

My daughter is as well turning 11 in a couple days. She is having a few close friends over and they are all painting their own canvas. Each girl will take home their canvas and an apron they each decorated. Got everything at Michaels.

June 17, 2016 Flag

My daughter's 11th birthday is in a few weeks and I don't know what to do. Although she's only 11 she likes things for older people. She wants something active and fun, but not too expensive, as she wants to invite around 20 people.
She's not a girly girl, but she's not a tomboy either, these are some of the more successful parties she's had in the past: aqua splash and lazer tag both of which all her friends loved. Please help me find something as it is the last party she'll have with some of her friends.

Go to a nail salon and get her acrylics nails that will make her day.

I think that you should take her somewhere like some type of game or shopping..... Hope this helps

August 2, 2016 Flag

We want to do a sleepover spectacular for an 11th birthday, but I don't know what to do or who to invite or how many to invite. She is 95% tomboy and 5% girly.

But she is half tomboy, unless you want To in some of her close boy friends

Make it like a girl and boy party

November 17, 2014 Flag

My daughter is having her birthday party in two weeks and she is having about six people, but we have no ideas. Her birthday is in December and it can not be too expensive. She is not a tomboy, but she is kinda girly. Somebody please help me!

By Mom 05

Same with me it's hard because I,m 25 and I have a girl turning 11 and it's hard don't want a boring party but fun try a sleepover party that shall help.

Just say we are going to park

September 27, 2013 Flag

My daughters birthday is in 2 weeks and I have no plans what so ever! I need some ideas ASAP!

By Kelly P.

Harry Potter for a girl unless they ask for that I don't think u should I did a sleep over party for my daughter twice for her 9th Birthday and for her 11th, Now it's time for 12 Anyideas

Ok I'm 12 now and my party was spectacular! I have to say for 10-12 birthdays the best choice is a sleepover and before that having a water balloon fight and going to the pool! Even some cool

Moves or puzzles are fun for kids that age. But sometimes for 12 year olds they are in middle school. Now I had this same problem were you can't have a sleepover (my birthday is at the beginning of the year) cause you

Don't know anyone to well but you don't wanna have a lame party. A good alternative would be to just go swimming or even go bowling or a themed dance party! Every girl these days and even some boys can definitely be down for a dance party maybe at your house or even the park to get the kids out and active! Hope I helped just trying to give ideas from the tweens point of view. Sorry this was so long but what can I say I have a lot of ideas! Good luck and don't put any pressure on your kid!

They are just a child after all.

January 25, 2016 Flag

My daughter's 11th birthday is on the 31st of January. She is a tomboy and does not like girly stuff. She wants old and new friends to come. What should I do?

March 7, 2016 Flag

My daughter's birthday is coming up next month. She wants to invite around 11 girls for her party, and she wants it to be really memorable. She wants a costume party. But where could I get a place to host a costume party? It can't be at my house, it's way too small to host 11 girls. What should I do?

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 8, 2013
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
15th Birthday Party
15th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 22, 2016 at 7:52:14 AM on 10.0.2.17 in 100 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.