11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Tween birthday parties can be difficult to plan, they are getting too old for children's parties and are still not ready to move up to teen party activities. This is a guide about 11th birthday party ideas for girls.

February 7, 2011 Flag

My 10 year old daughter is turning 11 in a week and I need some ideas for a party, but I don't want any baby games like pass the passle. Please help me.

By Imogen

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Hey Imogen -

My daughter's eleventh birthday is coming up, and I have only one planned activity for her sleepover. The group will be divided into pairs of two, and each pair will be assigned to a table. On each table will be three random props (e.g. a bottle of whipped cream, vampire teeth, and a fake microphone). The challenge is to make a wacky skit using ALL of the props, and then performing the skits in front of everyone else. We will videotape these.

Apart from that one activity, the girls will just do whatever they please (e.g. truth or dare). This will entertain the girls more than being on a rigid schedule.

They'll come for dinner, and then breakfast the next morning.

I hope this helps!

March 15, 2011 Flag

My daughter's 11th birthday is in a little more than a week, and I have no clue what to do for her party. She would like to have as many girls as she could over, but I have a small house. I would also like to keep the party at home, not at a party place.

She would like to have a girly party, but not with the makeovers, etc. Her original plan was to have a murder mystery party, but that was put away do to the fact of murder being violent (any ideas on how to make that better?). Then, she thought of a movie theater party, to no avail. Please, if you have any 11th birthday party ideas for girls, let me know.
Thanks for your time.

By Jinger from NY

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

If she's set on the mystery party, maybe you could do a "who stole the party favors?" or something less violent like that. You could also do some kind of craft or cooking activity - kids that age love to make stuff, and the more grown-up and real, the better. You can find kits for making soap or candles at craft stores, or you can find more ideas online. Good luck.

November 17, 2014 Flag

My daughter is having her birthday party in two weeks and she is having about six people, but we have no ideas. Her birthday is in December and it can not be too expensive. She is not a tomboy, but she is kinda girly. Somebody please help me!

By Mom 05

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

U could go to a place called FatCats

January 19, 2017 Flag

My 10 year old is turning 11 in a week and I don't now what too do. She is 98% tomboy and loves Harry Potter. She also loves spas and relaxing. I have no idea what do do can you help me?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Take a couple of friends to Great Wolf Lodge for overnight (2 days, 1 night), if you live near one. It is great for every age. Or, you could check out children's hair salons. Many them have special arrangements for parties (limos pick up and return home), girls get special treatment, hair done and nails polished. If you live near a Painting with a Twist, you can have a party there. Each girl gets to paint a picture to be proud of and gets to take it home. Last, but not least, have a tea party. You can do this at home, but it so much easier and really more fun to go to a tea room. Tea Rooms usually have a closet of vintage boas, etc. that the girls can choose to dress in while being served.

February 5, 2017 Flag

My daughter turns 11 in early March and is 50% girly 50% tomboy. She wants to do something active like flip out, but lots of her friends have already done that. It's just a small party with her and five other girls. She thought the Crocky Trail would be fun, but it might be too cold. She really wants it to be memorable and special. We thought about escapism, but that only takes 5 people per room, there's 6 of them and she doesn't want to split up. We live on the Wirral so there aren't a lot of hotels or venues near us (in West Kirby). I could really use some ideas!

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I found a great website called, "Day Out with the Kids", with all kinds of things to do in your area: https://www.day … erseyside/wirral

June 17, 2016 Flag

My daughter's 11th birthday is in a few weeks and I don't know what to do. Although she's only 11 she likes things for older people. She wants something active and fun, but not too expensive, as she wants to invite around 20 people.
She's not a girly girl, but she's not a tomboy either, these are some of the more successful parties she's had in the past: aqua splash and lazer tag both of which all her friends loved. Please help me find something as it is the last party she'll have with some of her friends.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I think that you should take her somewhere like some type of game or shopping..... Hope this helps

September 27, 2013 Flag

My daughters birthday is in 2 weeks and I have no plans what so ever! I need some ideas ASAP!

By Kelly P.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Harry Potter for a girl unless they ask for that I don't think u should I did a sleep over party for my daughter twice for her 9th Birthday and for her 11th, Now it's time for 12 Anyideas

August 2, 2016 Flag

We want to do a sleepover spectacular for an 11th birthday, but I don't know what to do or who to invite or how many to invite. She is 95% tomboy and 5% girly.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have a daughter and she is turning 11 on December 27 . She is 98% girly and 2% tomboy. But anyway you can let her invite all her friends that she wants and let them spend the weekend over and just let them do them and make a couple of cupcake wars like who can make the best cupcakes or who can make the best food or dessert.

September 21, 2016 Flag

My daughter is turning 11 and she doesn't want her party at home. She is a big girly girl so if you have any ideas I need them ASAP.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

11 is a tough one, but taking her and some friends to a nail or hair salon is a possible option. Good luck 

January 25, 2016 Flag

My daughter's 11th birthday is on the 31st of January. She is a tomboy and does not like girly stuff. She wants old and new friends to come. What should I do?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

try lasser tag. It's indoors so you don't have to worry about the cold. Both boys and girls can enjoy it and you have the option of bringing you own food and goodies bags or have them take care of the food.

December 29, 2014 Flag

It's my daughter's birthday; she will be 11 on 31st of January. I want some ideas, but not that expensive. She is a tomboy. Please help.

By Rawail from Karachi

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Why not have a laser quest party the pizza indoors afterwards. It is a crowd pleaser and will be memorable.

June 22, 2014 Flag

My daughter wants a food fight party, but I don't want her to have one. She also wants boys what should I do?

By R.K

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Love the outdoor popcorn food fight idea! Popcorn is inexpensive and biodegradable! The cereal is also good, but more expensive. You should let the boys come. Just put a limit on the number of kids, or you will have problems ...that age, they get really hyper!

March 7, 2016 Flag

My daughter's birthday is coming up next month. She wants to invite around 11 girls for her party, and she wants it to be really memorable. At first, she wanted a spa party. Then she changed it to a costume party. But where could I get a place to host a costume party? It can't be at my house, it's way too small to host 11 girls. What should I do?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You should book a big hotlel room or a suite and go on from there???

January 31, 2015 Flag

My daughter is turning 11 in a week and I would like to do something cheap, but I really want the party to be special for her. What should I do? She is a bit of a tomboy, she also likes girly stuff, but she really hates spas!

By Julie

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You should have a costume party, let the girls come as whatever they want so its not to girly or boyish.

January 28, 2015 Flag

My daughter is having her birthday. She is turning 11 next week. She is having some friends over for a sleepover, but we don't have any activities. Please give us some ideas. Thank you.

By mom101

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You should do some fun games then do there nails then watch a movie hope it is useful!

June 3, 2013 Flag

My daughter is turning eleven and she is tricky. She never tells me what she wants. Please give me some ideas.

By Litha

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could have a baking party put them into groups and set them something to make or a spa party? You can book somewhere or make it up. Pool party? A local pool or get a hotel room its fun either way. Zoo and ice skating are also fun. Hope this helped.

September 3, 2015 Flag

My niece is turning 11 soon and I would like to surprise her by taking her out. The only problem is I don't know where to take her. It needs to be somewhere close around Farnborough and Camberley. Please can someone give me some ideas where to take her? Thanks x

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

11 year olds are usually not hard to please. Some ideas that come to mind that you would surely have in your area -- lunch in a tea house followed by a movie, dressing up in a lovely outfit and going out for dinner in a classy restaurant, going shopping and having lunch in a sidewalk cafe or fancy coffee house, go to a play and follow it up with a fancy dessert at a specialty dessert cafe. If you are a more active person, you could take her to some activity that is physical--wall climbing, rollerblading, swimming at a local beach, etc. I think you might want to plan this with your niece ahead of time, so that she can dress up in her best, and this will give her the pleasure of looking forward to the event as well. Surprises are lovely, but anticipation of a treat is sometimes half the fun!!

August 25, 2015 Flag

My daughter is turning 11 in February. I feel like I'm repeating the same idea over every year. I came across this site and I've seen some good ideas however they were from 2011. Please help.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

one of my friends for her 11th birthday got everyone to go outside and played music and made silly videos on her phone.it was so much fun.

August 15, 2015 Flag

My daughter will be turning 11 in a week. I haven't sent out invitations or planned. My daughter Lily doesn't have suggestions or ideas either. Please help me.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My daughter is 11 in a week so I was thinking aquarium with her besties , Luna park or even just a niGht in the city

January 20, 2016 Flag

My 10 year old is having her 11th birthday party. She is very difficult, as she never tells me what she wants to do for her birthday. I want to know what you guys think we should do for a party because her birthday is in a week.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Why don't you have her pick a few friends you can invite to go with you to a movie, or invite to a restaurant (or your house) for a meal?

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 8, 2013
Products
11th Birthday Piñata
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
15th Birthday Party
15th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 7:51:40 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 8 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.