11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Tween birthday parties can be difficult to plan, they are getting too old for children's parties and are still not ready to move up to teen party activities. This is a guide about 11th birthday party ideas for girls.

February 7, 2011 Flag

My 10 year old daughter is turning 11 in a week and I need some ideas for a party, but I don't want any baby games like pass the passle. Please help me.

By Imogen

Best Answer

Hey Imogen -

My daughter's eleventh birthday is coming up, and I have only one planned activity for her sleepover. The group will be divided into pairs of two, and each pair will be assigned to a table. On each table will be three random props (e.g. a bottle of whipped cream, vampire teeth, and a fake microphone). The challenge is to make a wacky skit using ALL of the props, and then performing the skits in front of everyone else. We will videotape these.

Apart from that one activity, the girls will just do whatever they please (e.g. truth or dare). This will entertain the girls more than being on a rigid schedule.

They'll come for dinner, and then breakfast the next morning.

I hope this helps!

Best Answer

March 15, 2011 Flag

My daughter's 11th birthday is in a little more than a week, and I have no clue what to do for her party. She would like to have as many girls as she could over, but I have a small house. I would also like to keep the party at home, not at a party place.

She would like to have a girly party, but not with the makeovers, etc. Her original plan was to have a murder mystery party, but that was put away do to the fact of murder being violent (any ideas on how to make that better?). Then, she thought of a movie theater party, to no avail. Please, if you have any 11th birthday party ideas for girls, let me know.

Thanks for your time.

By Jinger from NY

Best Answer

If she's set on the mystery party, maybe you could do a "who stole the party favors?" or something less violent like that. You could also do some kind of craft or cooking activity - kids that age love to make stuff, and the more grown-up and real, the better. You can find kits for making soap or candles at craft stores, or you can find more ideas online. Good luck.

Best Answer

June 26, 2013 Flag

My daughter is as well turning 11 in a couple days. She is having a few close friends over and they are all painting their own canvas. Each girl will take home their canvas and an apron they each decorated. Got everything at Michaels.

I did the art bday concept 3 years ago for my daughter's 8th bday. I had aprons made (with ruffles out of fabrics I bought using different lively patterns). These were part of the decor hanging as the girls entered. Each one received their apron. they were led to the art room where an art teacher was waiting with all the materials for an art class. Each of the girls got their own canvas / linen tote bag to paint on, and were theirs to bring home after.

June 17, 2016 Flag

My daughter's 11th birthday is in a few weeks and I don't know what to do. Although she's only 11 she likes things for older people. She wants something active and fun, but not too expensive, as she wants to invite around 20 people.

She's not a girly girl, but she's not a tomboy either, these are some of the more successful parties she's had in the past: aqua splash and lazer tag both of which all her friends loved. Please help me find something as it is the last party she'll have with some of her friends.

I think that you should take her somewhere like some type of game or shopping..... Hope this helps

November 17, 2014 Flag

My daughter is having her birthday party in two weeks and she is having about six people, but we have no ideas. Her birthday is in December and it can not be too expensive. She is not a tomboy, but she is kinda girly. Somebody please help me!

By Mom 05

Have a spa Party get bucket and fill with warm water

September 21, 2016 Flag

My daughter is turning 11 and she doesn't want her party at home. She is a big girly girl so if you have any ideas I need them ASAP.

11 is a tough one, but taking her and some friends to a nail or hair salon is a possible option. Good luck 

August 2, 2016 Flag

We want to do a sleepover spectacular for an 11th birthday, but I don't know what to do or who to invite or how many to invite. She is 95% tomboy and 5% girly.

I have a daughter and she is turning 11 on December 27 . She is 98% girly and 2% tomboy. But anyway you can let her invite all her friends that she wants and let them spend the weekend over and just let them do them and make a couple of cupcake wars like who can make the best cupcakes or who can make the best food or dessert.

September 27, 2013 Flag

My daughters birthday is in 2 weeks and I have no plans what so ever! I need some ideas ASAP!

By Kelly P.

Harry Potter for a girl unless they ask for that I don't think u should I did a sleep over party for my daughter twice for her 9th Birthday and for her 11th, Now it's time for 12 Anyideas

January 25, 2016 Flag

My daughter's 11th birthday is on the 31st of January. She is a tomboy and does not like girly stuff. She wants old and new friends to come. What should I do?

try lasser tag. It's indoors so you don't have to worry about the cold. Both boys and girls can enjoy it and you have the option of bringing you own food and goodies bags or have them take care of the food.

March 7, 2016 Flag

My daughter's birthday is coming up next month. She wants to invite around 11 girls for her party, and she wants it to be really memorable. At first, she wanted a spa party. Then she changed it to a costume party. But where could I get a place to host a costume party? It can't be at my house, it's way too small to host 11 girls. What should I do?

You should book a big hotlel room or a suite and go on from there???

December 29, 2014 Flag

It's my daughter's birthday; she will be 11 on 31st of January. I want some ideas, but not that expensive. She is a tomboy. Please help.

By Rawail from Karachi

Why not have a laser quest party the pizza indoors afterwards. It is a crowd pleaser and will be memorable.

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 8, 2013
Products
11th Birthday Piñata
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
15th Birthday Party
15th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
🎉
🎄