Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

4 0EmailFollow
Pin It
A birthday cake with the number 11 on it.

Tween birthday parties can be difficult to plan, they are getting too old for children's parties and are still not ready to move up to teen party activities. This is a guide about 11th birthday party ideas for girls.

Solutions: 11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Painting Birthday Party

My daughter is as well turning 11 in a couple days. She is having a few close friends over and they are all painting their own canvas. Each girl will take home their canvas and an apron they each decorated. Got everything at Michaels.

By

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to 11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls.

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas for Daughter

My daughter's birthday party is in less than two weeks! She loves baking, but she also loves the disco idea and would like an outside bleacher where all her friends and she can sit and talk. Possibly a small candy table? It cannot be too high on price and take too much time. My daughter and I are very busy. We need a quick and fun idea to at least get started designing her party. She also she likes cats and drawing.

By Mom of 4

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughters birthday is in 2 weeks and I have no plans what so ever! I need some ideas ASAP!

By Kelly P.

Most Recent Answer

By Jasmine :) 09/06/2014

Go swimming or something like that at a local pool then go back to your house and have a cinema night with popcorn and stuff, then let them sleepover and have a real party. It's what im doing for my birthday in a week's time

Question: 11 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter's birthday is in a week and she wants to invite boys. She and her friends are also growing up very fast. I need ideas! Thanks.

By Shelby D.

Most Recent Answer

By piggy-girl06/15/2013

Do a scavenger hunt everyone likes that.

Question: Party Ideas for Eleven Year Old Girls

My daughter is turning eleven and she is tricky. She never tells me what she wants. Please give me some ideas.

By Litha

Most Recent Answer

By Jasmine :) 08/25/2014

You could have a baking party put them into groups and set them something to make or a spa party? You can book somewhere or make it up. Pool party? A local pool or get a hotel room its fun either way. Zoo and ice skating are also fun. Hope this helped.

Question: Girl's 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I need ideas for a girl's 11th birthday party. The girls coming are into fashion and really girly stuff, so can you please help me? I'm running out of time. Also, what are some good cake recipes for this birthday?

By Jessie J.

Most Recent Answer

By piggy-girl06/15/2013

What I did was that I had a party full of adventure. We had a treasure hunt and we did tons of games. If you want a recipe then order this book : 100 things to cook for an 11 year old girl party. I hope this answered your question.

Question: Party Favors for 11th Birthday Party

My daughter is turning 11 and we are having a DJ come to the house. I need suggestions for party favors for about 30 girls.

By Ellen

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is turning 11. She wants a baking party, a sleepover party, a cooking party, a spa party, a campfire party, and a hot tub party. But she can't decide. Her birthday is in 1 week; what should I do?

By Aliah

Question: 11th Birthday Theme Ideas

My daughter will be turning 11 in October. We are in need of some good birthday ideas that we haven't already done. I try to do unique, fun, planned out parties, but am having trouble coming up with something new to do this year. Some previous birthdays include - spa theme, Halloween theme (twice), princess, sleepover, Spongebob, chocolate theme, and music theme.
She wants something that is unique yet fun. Any ideas?

By Barbara C

Question: 11th Birthday Party Game and Activity Ideas

My daughter is turning 11 soon and we need some ides like games and activities.

By selena.g20

Question: Planning an 11th Birthday Party

My daughter is turning 11, but her BFF doesn't like the other girls that are invited. Any help?

By Jenny

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. [5]07/10/2014

Girls at that age can be into drama. It is also not unusual for them to take the stance "if you are friends with Jane, you can't be friends with me". If this is what is going on with your daughter and her BFF, I'd suggest that you go ahead with the group party as planned, let the chips fall where they may, and if the BFF boycotts the party or causes a scene, your daughter will have learned much about friendship, and how true friends act.

However, I can see that there might be another scenario. If the other girls who are coming are bullies, for instance, and ostracize or tease or are otherwise mean, if they are the ones who will create the drama, I'd say a change of plans is in order. If your daughter invited the others so that she could be part of the "in crowd", than maybe the party should be canceled, and just your daughter and her BFF could do something special.

Or perhaps it is not so much that the BFF doesn't like all other girls, but that there is one who is a bully or mean. Perhaps that is the guest who needs to be uninvited. You should investigate the problem - maybe talk to both girls and find out what the issue is. It could very well be a bullying issue, and the BFF could be the bully or could be the victim. The action you take will be different when you figure it out.

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter wants a food fight party, but I don't want her to have one. She also wants boys what should I do?

By R.K

Most Recent Answer

By Dena R. [2]06/24/2014

Love the outdoor popcorn food fight idea! Popcorn is inexpensive and biodegradable! The cereal is also good, but more expensive. You should let the boys come. Just put a limit on the number of kids, or you will have problems ...that age, they get really hyper!

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is turning 11. Her party is in two days. I have no ideas. Help me please

By Kaylie J

Most Recent Answer

By rybcfjjdrhv06/21/2014

You should just invite your daughter's crush.

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Is it appropriate for my daughter who is turning 11 to have a Tinkerbell theme party? She loves Tinkerbell and I am just wondering how I can incorporate it without being like a little kids' party. I have a couple of ideas like singing, or having a dancing contest, or even having them dancing in teams, playing the wii Just Dance game, or games like a pinata. Any other ideas? Please help.

By Lisa B.

Most Recent Answer

By arianna0307/15/2014

Try a pool party, or a bowling party. But if you'd want it at your house a spa theme would be cool.. hope this helps

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My 10 year old girl is uber goth and loves makeup, but she only likes black and gray makeup. She also likes scary stuff and is is not afraid of it. Please help.

We have tried Witches and Britches, but we read a review saying it was really bad and Dracula's doesn't do kids' parties in Melbourne. I also have a really small house and won't be able to invite many girls, but she would like at least 6 (including her). So please please help!

By Jen K.

Most Recent Answer

By blank09/08/2014

If you ask me you should book a cheap venue and ask if you can jazz it up with some DIY spooky creatures her friends will have a great time

My daughter is turning 11 soon. She likes to be adventurous, and also likes music and drama. I have no idea of what to do! She says she wants to have a sleepover, but her friends are not allowed to sleepover. Please help!

By Mary B. from London, ON

Most Recent Answer

By selena.g20 [1]08/06/2014

You could invite them over and do a scavenger hunt and you could wirite a little play for them to act out.

Question: 11th Birthday Party Activities

My daughter is turning 11 soon and we were planning on having 11 girls including her. We have figured out everything except the activities.
Keeping in mind that we are having the party at my house, what should the activities be?

By Lily

Most Recent Answer

By selena.g20 [1]08/06/2014

You could have a scavenger hunt and you could do there nails hair and make up or let them do each others watch movies and you could get silly string and let them play around in your back yard

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter's birthday is coming on the 6th of December. She is turning 11 years old. We don't need baby games. She loves candies. Can you give me few games to the topic candies.

By Pooja

Most Recent Answer

By victim.of.allstate.insurance12/07/2013

One of the most fun games we played when my daughter was eleven was charades. The girls had a blast!

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is turning 11 next month and she's not sure what she wants to do because she is very girly and all of her other friends are. However, her best friend is very, very tomboyish and of course she wants her best friend at her party! She wants to do a spa themed party, but as you can see that won't work. What should I do?

By Lisa08

Most Recent Answer

By Grandma J [46]11/19/2013

I guess it is up to the birthday gal to decide what she wants to do and if a spa, her friends fit it and celebrate it. My granddaughter is a Tommy Girl, but loves to do Girly Girl things too. It is the age.

Question: Game Ideas for Daughter's 11th Birthday

I don't know what to do. I already know she wants to do a deal or no deal game with candy, but that's only 1 activity. What other fun games including candy do you think I should do?

By Stephnie T

Most Recent Answer

By jennifer koya [1]01/03/2014

How about you put all the candy in 1 bowl and get the girls to be blindfolded and pick a candy and have to eat it! Hope this helped.

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I cannot find any good ideas for my child's eleventh birthday party. She is really mature, but still wants to have fun. Please give me an idea of what I should do!

By Manny F.

Most Recent Answer

By elle [2]10/22/2013

If she is still into this, maybe rent a place like the y gym and have a dodgeball party? That was her friends can run around and be silly and you don't have to pay by the kid like lots of party rental places.

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Shes doesn't want a girly party. In the past we have done the zoo, bowling, soft play area, and Build a Bear. Has anyone got any ideas for a party?

By Helen P from Cambridgeshire

Most Recent Answer

By Robyn [361]08/24/2013

How about something related to science. Does she like any particular branch of science? Museums can be fun or how about a play?

Question: 11th Birthday Party

My daughter is turning 11 and she told me she wants to do a party at a pool. Her birthday is in January, but she likes to plan ahead. I don't know of any places that I can have her birthday party. We live in Redondo Beach, California so it would be nice to have something close.

By Jenna T.

Most Recent Answer

By Carol D. [5]08/17/2013

Any hotel/motel that has a pool will allow you to rent a room for a party, where the girls can change and you can have the party near the pool.

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm trying to plan my daughter's birthday party. She's eleven, sort of a tomboy sort of not, any ideas?

By need party ideas for girls?

Most Recent Answer

By Marg [16]08/02/2013

That brought back a memory. My daughter's party around that age. Most of them turned up (like her) in t shirt and jeans, ready for a scramble through the woods or anything else. Two came in long, posh party frocks.Imagine my horror when I saw them all trailing through the chicken run. Whatever you decide -warn the mums!
Marg from England.

Question: 11th Birthday Party

My daughter is getting confused and she doesn't know what to do because her friends don't all know each other. She is scared that if she invites 2 of her friends that no one really knows that her 2 friends will only want to hangout with her, but she really wants to hangout with everyone.

One of her friends is older (13) and she thinks that she will just hangout with my daughter's sister (my other daughter). She doesn't know what to do because she doesn't want to be mean to her friends and tell them they can't come cause she wants them at the party.

By Allison R.

Most Recent Answer

By Carol M. [2]09/06/2013

My friend had my daughter (32) come to her party as a fortune teller. None of the girls knew. She didn't make it scary. She dressed with a cape and a necklace that had a stone around her head dangling from her forehead. I'm sure you can look up some pictures of a fortune teller. All the Mom's were informed. As the girls walked in to the candle lit room she "happened" to know a bit on each girl. She was sure to give them some admiral advice. This was a big hit!

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is turning 11 on Friday, June 14. She wants a pool party and we don't even have one, neither does our neighbors or friends. Please help!

By Amy from Cali, LA

Most Recent Answer

By Sandy [5]06/13/2013

With more advance notice, some school districts rent out their pools. It's kind of late now, but you could try to find a local hotel that has a pool and rent a hotel room and have a pizza party. You probably can't invite too many kids, but a small group would be fun.

Question: Planning a Girl's 11th Birthday

My child's birthday is coming up and I don't know what to make the theme because my best friend's daughters' birthday is on the same day and we are chucking a joint party. My best friend said she will leave the planning up to me because she is really busy with work and I am really great at planning birthdays. However, both girls want something different. Maddy wants cowgirls and Heather wants fairies. Both girls will be turning 11; what should I do. Their party is in three weeks and I have not even started planning yet. Help.

By mc4lifes from Sydney, NSW

Most Recent Answer

By Beth06/02/2012

We just hosted a party of 4 for our 11-year-old daughter. Even numbers seem to work better than odd. The girls had several things on the agenda including a spa party (manicures, pedicures, hands/feet soak, etc.), cook out, campfire, s'mores, etc. We put a tent on our screened in back porch where they slept most of the night (until one girl heard what she thought was a coyote). All in all, it was a lovely event!

Question: Inexpensive 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I need some cheap party ideas for an 11 year old girl.

By Aelysia S. from Falmouth

Most Recent Answer

By need party ideas for girls? [1]08/01/2013

How about some dollar store items? Like nail polish and nail stuff if shes into that. Or even buying dough and letting them make a pizza? How about digging in your closet and finding old scarves, hats, jewelry, dresses, shirt, shorts, pants, etc and having a fashion show? (if you dont have that stuff you can go to a friend, or the girls can bring their own. and I'm an eleven year old girl so i should know :)

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Does anyone have any ideas for an 11 year old girl's party?

By Lucy S.

Most Recent Answer

By jgarcea2307/19/2013

Some ideas are: sleepover, movies, bonfire, haunted house place, a picnic, spa themed, scavenger hunt.

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Where are good birthday party places for a eleven year old?

By Candy from Canada

Most Recent Answer

By lovergirl07/06/2013

Well, if you plan on taking her out to a place, I like Mcdonalds, the park, Braums to get ice cream, or maybe a zoo or a skating rink. I hope this answers your question and helps a lot.

Question: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter's 11th birthday is in a little more than a week, and I have no clue what to do for her party. She would like to have as many girls as she could over, but I have a small house. I would also like to keep the party at home, not at a party place.

She would like to have a girly party, but not with the makeovers, etc. Her original plan was to have a murder mystery party, but that was put away do to the fact of murder being violent (any ideas on how to make that better?). Then, she thought of a movie theater party, to no avail. Please, if you have any 11th birthday party ideas for girls, let me know.
Thanks for your time.

By Jinger from NY

Best Answers

By Chris [1]03/16/2011

I just did a spa sleepover for my daughters birthday this past September. The girls came at 5, we had healthy snacks, did mani/pedis and make your own mini pizzas for dinner. After dinner, I put on relaxing spa music and they all got into their PJ's for facials (homemade recipe), cucumbers over their eyes and guided meditation, they nearly fell asleep! We made soap and lip gloss and then had a spa themed cake (girl with a facial mask and cucumbers over her eyes, turby twist towel on her head!). After cake I let them do mad libs and their own games for a while. They watched a movie and played with our bunny till who knows when! Not much sleeping, but they had a blast! I gave them each a goodie "bag" (makeup purse) with a washcloth, nail polish, headband, toothbrush and toothpaste when they arrived so they had all they needed. Exhausting, but totally worth it!

Best Answers

By Veronica [10]03/15/2011

If she's set on the mystery party, maybe you could do a "who stole the party favors?" or something less violent like that. You could also do some kind of craft or cooking activity - kids that age love to make stuff, and the more grown-up and real, the better. You can find kits for making soap or candles at craft stores, or you can find more ideas online. Good luck.

Best Answers

By Sue [3]10/31/2010

You didn't say if it was for a girl or boy but my daughter turns 11 in Feb 2011 and we are taking about 10 of the girls to a craft workshop for the afternoon and then on to eat somewhere. My daughter is a mad keen crafter. Try to find something that your birthday kid has a passion for and go with that. Indoor rock-climbing. 10 pin bowling and a disco party were our last three.

Question: Ideas for 11th Birthday Party

My 10 year old daughter is turning 11 in a week and I need some ideas for a party, but I don't want any baby games like pass the passle. Please help me.

By Imogen

Best Answers

By Triangles06/01/2012

Hey Imogen -
My daughter's eleventh birthday is coming up, and I have only one planned activity for her sleepover. The group will be divided into pairs of two, and each pair will be assigned to a table. On each table will be three random props (e.g. a bottle of whipped cream, vampire teeth, and a fake microphone). The challenge is to make a wacky skit using ALL of the props, and then performing the skits in front of everyone else. We will videotape these.

Apart from that one activity, the girls will just do whatever they please (e.g. truth or dare). This will entertain the girls more than being on a rigid schedule.
They'll come for dinner, and then breakfast the next morning.
I hope this helps!

Best Answers

By Kelly Rose02/18/2011

I am doing a SPA party for my 10yr old, making our own facials, scrubs, glitter lotion, and gel, (make enough so they can take home for party favors). Also going to do a "spin the bottle" type game to pick out the colors for their finger and toe nails. Hope this gives you a good idea!

Best Answers

By Cindy [3]02/09/2011

Hello Imogene and Happy Birthday to your daughter. At that preteen, 10, 11, 12 age a lot of girls are more into "activities" than " contest type games". Is your daughter at that point?

If so, set up a scrap book table and take a photo of each girl as she arrives (make a print out), then have each of them make a scrapbook page for the birthday girl (of course the birthday girl gets to make the cover with her own picture.) Create a scavenger hunt themed around one of your daughter's favorite pop stars, video games, hobbies, etc. Set up a pizza or taco or cupcake bar and let them all make their own snacks. (Just a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing, go with what you know she enjoys.)

As Lilac said, ask your girl what she would like and just take your cues from there and keep it flexible. And for a fail-safe backup, make sure you rent a very recent, popular for the age group, DVD release or two for the girls to watch together!

Hope it's a great day for all! Enjoy.

Best Answers

By Jaye Stew (Guest Post)02/12/2007

We are having a "murder mystery" dinner party for my daughters 11th! She's very excited and we ordered the game online. Acting, clue finding, and yummy food! Good luck!

I am just looking for some ideas on having a party for a 11 year old girl and we might have a joint party with her brother who will be 14. Any ideas welcome. Thanks in advance for your help.

By Lisa from England

Most Recent Answer

By Suntydt [75]01/21/2011

If it is just for the girl, then base it on something she is really into. If you decide to combine the parties, choose a theme both kids will enjoy. First idea that came to mind was Pirates of the Carribean.

Question: 11 Year Old's Birthday Party

I need some ideas for an 11 year old girl's birthday party?

By Melinda from Tampa, FL

Most Recent Answer

By baanipasrija01/09/2014

You can get
- flower headbands
- flower decorations
Hope this made you think

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 11 on April 19th and I'm going to have my party next weekend and I need party ideas soon. I think I am going to have a sleepover but I don't know what to do.

Mary

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Take a couple friends to the skating rink. Stay till 10:00. After you go there stop by blockbuster and get a couple of movies, popcorn and maybe some candy. Then go back to your house and take all your covers and make a super bed for you and your friends. Spend the night with your friends, pigging out on popcorn and watching movies (04/16/2005)

By jenna

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Have a girl power party and decorate "friendship braclets", watch chick flicks, play model and take pictures after the transformation, why not even stay up, "until the roosters crow." (02/07/2006)

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Maybe a "Hawaiian, Glamour Girl" party. (02/24/2006)

By Anna

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

i have some ideas! i am also turning 11! here are some ideas that I was going to do:

Movies, and out for ice cream
paintballing
skateboarding
water park (or an amusment park)
slumber party
pool party
go to a craft center and make pots on thw wheel (04/05/2006)

By Kolleen

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Why dont you do an 80's theme sleepover! Or an 80's Spa Party. Thats what i did! (07/18/2006)

By Jordy

Archive: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I am having my 11th birthday on the 29th of March and I am not allowed a sleep-over. My mum wants something cheap and easy. Anyone with any ideas?

Molly from Wiltshire

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

You might plan to play some music, dance, have pizza, then decorate (pre-baked) cupcakes with an assortment of colored frosting, sprinkles and piping tubes. When done, arrange the cupcakes in a circle, put a candle in each (don't forget to take a picture) and use that as a birthday cake, After you blow out the candles, everyone can eat their own cupcake : ) If you have a digital camera, you can ask your Mom to take a picture of each of the cupcakes and Email them to your guests afterward. (03/23/2007)

By Doggy

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Have a theme party and have 5 friends dress in pink and watch movies and have fun. Or any color you want, that's what I did. (04/09/2007)

By shelby

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 11 on April 29, and I was maybe thinking about going to King's Dominion, open presents, then go to Blockbuster and get a few movies after a vote. Fix some smoothies, and desserts, and for later, eat a dinner of pizza or something. Then eat desserts, fix popcorn and watch movies. Stay up really late doing like makeovers and stuff.(04/15/2007)

By Lindsey

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Have a costume party. It's really fun, even if it's not Halloween. (09/09/2007)

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

My birthday is in November and I'm having a egg and spoon race party! (10/21/2007)

By poopoo

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

The best thing I think to do for girls would be to have an Olympic theme, island theme, or a Disney channel games theme. I am doing the Disney channel games theme. Games: have the guests get a name of a Disney character on their back and have them guess who they are. Plus, homemade games are the best. (11/25/2007)

By Rifka

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I've been to a lot of parties. Most of them are cinema parties, but ice skating is cool and roller discos! In Wales there is a place called llangranog, you can have a sleepover over there. That's fab I think! (01/16/2008)

By Amyy.

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I think you could maybe go swimming. It is quite cheap and fun, but only if you know how to swim of course! :) (02/09/2008)

By P.Baybii

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Hi guys. I live in Puerto Rico so it's hot there year round and my birthday is on May 6. I was thinking about going to the mall, watch a movie with a few friends then go to a restaurant, then have a major slumber party at my house. Maybe the next day go to Dorado Beach and play games in the water and maybe play stranded, which is when we pretend we all fell off a ship and we're deserted on a tropical island which we're on. And we have to survive, by making a pretend fire, hunt, and other things you will need to do to survive. So what do you think? (04/27/2008)

By Nicole

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 11 too and have the exact problem as you. My mom does not want a sleepover. So what I am doing is buying beads from the dollar store with thick holes. My friends and I will be putting beads on our hair and it will be fun, and I am buying board games. (06/19/2008)

By sarah

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 11 and here is what I am doing:
  • Going To The Cinema
  • Having A Spa Party
  • Having A Sleepover
  • Going To Eat At A Fancy Restaurant
  • Going Out For Ice-Cream
  • Then I am opening all my presents. (07/04/2008)

By Melissa

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Well I rented a few movies, had some friends over and had a sleepover. Also I once did a party where we made houses (cardboard boxes) and clothes (just little pieces of cloth) for pumpkins (miniature pumpkins). It was really fun and every one had a great time. You can get pumpkins at Safeway, Scolaries and lots of other places. (09/10/2008)

By kiwi

11th Birthday Party Ideas

You could have a chocolate party where everything is chocolate, like cakes and swiss rolls. (09/28/2008)

By Emma

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

You should have a back yard camp out. That would be very fun in my opinion. Not lots of people do that so it's original. (10/13/2008)

By Pa'Trisha

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas!

For my birthday I had a Hawaiian themed birthday! I decorated it a day before instead of having to rush. I got some flowers from a cheap store and put them in a box with string and scissors, then I put them in the corner of my room. After that I got all the covers and put them in a pile facing the TV in my bedroom. Afterward I got candy, popcorn, an awesome load of silly string, and crisps and some dips.

Then, I went to the local video store and got Mean Girls and decorated my room. I got a limbo, balloons, a pinata and much more. When my girlfriends arrived, I got their stuff in the room and headed out the back, where I surprised them with an awesome tent and snacks. We spent the night in the tent and then made necklaces with the flowers I bought! IT WAS GREAT! (10/13/2008)

By UK Princess

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

You could go to the movies then out for ice cream, then rent a movie and have a pajama fashion show. It is so much fun! (10/25/2008)

RE: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

Thanks Jemma. That's a great idea, I love it! (12/21/2008)

By Chantelle

Archive: 11th Birthday Party Ideas

I am having a birthday party at our home for my 11 yr. old son next week. I need fun ideas please. We are having a pinata but other than that I don't know what to do with 6 boys and 2 girls. Thank you very much!

Tammy from TN