11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Tween birthday parties can be difficult to plan, they are getting too old for children's parties and are still not ready to move up to teen party activities. This is a guide about 11th birthday party ideas for girls.

A birthday cake with the number 11 on it.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

My 10 year old daughter is turning 11 in a week and I need some ideas for a party, but I don't want any baby games like pass the passle. Please help me.

By Imogen

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

I am doing a SPA party for my 10 yr old, making our own facials, scrubs, glitter lotion, and gel, (make enough so they can take home for party favors). Also going to do a "spin the bottle" type game to pick out the colors for their finger and toe nails. Hope this gives you a good idea!

Best Answer

I have quite a few ideas parties , some are cheap, some are a bit more expensive. Some cheaper parties.

*Sleepover- invite a few friends, watch some movies, eat chocolate and sweets etc. Also to make it more exciting sleep in a tent on the back garden

*Fancy Dress- Tell all your friends to come fancy dress either have a theme or just make it exciting, play a couple of games like truth or dare etc.

*Pinata- Just Get a pinata and each have a couple of wacks at it, always a winner!

*Shopping- Go to a shopping center or something, all kids will obliviously pay for the stuff they buy but its a good glamorous way.

*Makeover- Each guest brings some make up,face paint etc. Have fun and do each others make overs..wacky or nice

More Expensive Ideas-

* Paint balling- have a fun blast at paint balling, beware it does hurt (;

*Laser Questing- Kind of like paint balling but without the pain, exciting idea.

*Bowling- not that expensive but does cost a bit of money, depending on how many people are there you could split them up into different teams and have a tournament

*Photo shoot- hire a photographer and studio and go have fun getting hair and make up done by professionals and have some photos taken with your friends.

For more good ideas, just ask! :) x

Best Answer

Hey Imogen -

My daughter's eleventh birthday is coming up, and I have only one planned activity for her sleepover. The group will be divided into pairs of two, and each pair will be assigned to a table. On each table will be three random props (e.g. a bottle of whipped cream, vampire teeth, and a fake microphone). The challenge is to make a wacky skit using ALL of the props, and then performing the skits in front of everyone else. We will videotape these.

Apart from that one activity, the girls will just do whatever they please (e.g. truth or dare). This will entertain the girls more than being on a rigid schedule.

They'll come for dinner, and then breakfast the next morning.

I hope this helps!

Best Answer

Hi,

no scheduled activities at all, is usually a pretty good idea, but if you want some, maybe charades with really weird subjects, eg. catching butterflies with a tablecloth.

I hope this helps you!

Read More Answers...

My 10 yr old's birthday is coming up and I need ideas. She does like spas, etc., but I would like it to be different and new. Please help me! I only have roughly under a month.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My daughter's 11th birthday is in a little more than a week, and I have no clue what to do for her party. She would like to have as many girls as she could over, but I have a small house. I would also like to keep the party at home, not at a party place.

She would like to have a girly party, but not with the makeovers, etc. Her original plan was to have a murder mystery party, but that was put away do to the fact of murder being violent (any ideas on how to make that better?). Then, she thought of a movie theater party, to no avail. Please, if you have any 11th birthday party ideas for girls, let me know.
    Thanks for your time.

By Jinger from NY

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
    Best Answer

You didn't say if it was for a girl or boy but my daughter turns 11 in Feb 2011 and we are taking about 10 of the girls to a craft workshop for the afternoon and then on to eat somewhere. My daughter is a mad keen crafter. Try to find something that your birthday kid has a passion for and go with that. Indoor rock-climbing. 10 pin bowling and a disco party were our last three.

Best Answer

If she's set on the mystery party, maybe you could do a "who stole the party favors?" or something less violent like that. You could also do some kind of craft or cooking activity - kids that age love to make stuff, and the more grown-up and real, the better. You can find kits for making soap or candles at craft stores, or you can find more ideas online. Good luck.

Best Answer

I just did a spa sleepover for my daughters birthday this past September. The girls came at 5, we had healthy snacks, did mani/pedis and make your own mini pizzas for dinner. After dinner, I put on relaxing spa music and they all got into their PJ's for facials (homemade recipe), cucumbers over their eyes and guided meditation, they nearly fell asleep! We made soap and lip gloss and then had a spa themed cake (girl with a facial mask and cucumbers over her eyes, turby twist towel on her head!). After cake I let them do mad libs and their own games for a while. They watched a movie and played with our bunny till who knows when! Not much sleeping, but they had a blast! I gave them each a goodie "bag" (makeup purse) with a washcloth, nail polish, headband, toothbrush and toothpaste when they arrived so they had all they needed. Exhausting, but totally worth it!

Read More Answers...

My daughter is as well turning 11 in a couple days. She is having a few close friends over and they are all painting their own canvas. Each girl will take home their canvas and an apron they each decorated. Got everything at Michaels.

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My daughters birthday is in 2 weeks and I have no plans what so ever! I need some ideas ASAP!

By Kelly P.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Why not a Harry Potter theme?

Read More Answers...

My daughter's birthday is coming up next month. She wants to invite around 11 girls for her party, and she wants it to be really memorable. At first, she wanted a spa party. Then she changed it to a costume party. But where could I get a place to host a costume party? It can't be at my house, it's way too small to host 11 girls. What should I do?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Why not check local restaurants to see if they have a small separate room available? I'm not sure what your budget is, but most businesses in my area are happy to have people order food and don't charge extra for the room. Another option might be to check with a nearby church to see if you could use their basement for a few hours?

My daughter wants a food fight party, but I don't want her to have one. She also wants boys what should I do?

By R.K

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Love the outdoor popcorn food fight idea! Popcorn is inexpensive and biodegradable! The cereal is also good, but more expensive. You should let the boys come. Just put a limit on the number of kids, or you will have problems ...that age, they get really hyper!

Read More Answers...

My 10 year old is having her 11th birthday party. She is very difficult, as she never tells me what she wants to do for her birthday. I want to know what you guys think we should do for a party because her birthday is in a week.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Why don't you have her pick a few friends you can invite to go with you to a movie, or invite to a restaurant (or your house) for a meal?

My daughter is having her birthday party in two weeks and she is having about six people, but we have no ideas. Her birthday is in December and it can not be too expensive. She is not a tomboy, but she is kinda girly. Somebody please help me!

By Mom 05

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Movie night? Spa night - they do pedicures, have their nails painted. (A friend found all sorts of ideas on Pinterest, I think.) Games night. Have them make their own personal pizzas with toppings of their choices. If a sleepover is not possible, just do an afternoon with the same sort of entertainment.

It's my daughter's birthday; she will be 11 on 31st of January. I want some ideas, but not that expensive. She is a tomboy. Please help.

By Rawail from Karachi

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have three ideas.

1. Take her two a local school gym and play dodge ball or a sport she loves. Winners get points. At the end of the party the team with most points get a prize.

2. Go sledding. Its a great way to exersize and its super fun. Afterward take them to your house to watch a movie eat pizza, dessert and just to relax.

3.Do a scavenger hunt. Hind clues all over the house. At the end theres a prize like tickets too a theater or a bunch of candy. If you want to get really expensive mabey cocert tickets or tickets to a sporting event.

Hope you like it. I turned 11 two years ago so I know a little something.

Read More Answers...

My niece is turning 11 soon and I would like to surprise her by taking her out. The only problem is I don't know where to take her. It needs to be somewhere close around Farnborough and Camberley. Please can someone give me some ideas where to take her? Thanks x

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

11 year olds are usually not hard to please. Some ideas that come to mind that you would surely have in your area -- lunch in a tea house followed by a movie, dressing up in a lovely outfit and going out for dinner in a classy restaurant, going shopping and having lunch in a sidewalk cafe or fancy coffee house, go to a play and follow it up with a fancy dessert at a specialty dessert cafe. If you are a more active person, you could take her to some activity that is physical--wall climbing, rollerblading, swimming at a local beach, etc. I think you might want to plan this with your niece ahead of time, so that she can dress up in her best, and this will give her the pleasure of looking forward to the event as well. Surprises are lovely, but anticipation of a treat is sometimes half the fun!!

Read More Answers...

My daughter is turning 11 in a week and I would like to do something cheap, but I really want the party to be special for her. What should I do? She is a bit of a tomboy, she also likes girly stuff, but she really hates spas!

By Julie

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You should have a costume party, let the girls come as whatever they want so its not to girly or boyish.

Read More Answers...

My daughter is having her birthday. She is turning 11 next week. She is having some friends over for a sleepover, but we don't have any activities. Please give us some ideas. Thank you.

By mom101

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I think you should do a scavenger hunt and maybe have some friends over and camp in your back yard. In the morning you could go to a pool or beach and get an ice cream.

Read More Answers...

My daughter is turning eleven and she is tricky. She never tells me what she wants. Please give me some ideas.

By Litha

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could have a baking party put them into groups and set them something to make or a spa party? You can book somewhere or make it up. Pool party? A local pool or get a hotel room its fun either way. Zoo and ice skating are also fun. Hope this helped.

Read More Answers...

My daughter is turning 11 in less than two weeks! It is going to be a three hour party and the theme is sundaes. We think the sundaes and food will take about a hour. Any suggestions on what we should do for the last two hours?

By Chloe W.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Why not start with games and other fascinating things? If the weather cooperates, get them outside and running around to work up an appetite? Might be a bit old-fashioned to play tag, hide-n-seek, frisbees or kick the can? Or maybe not? Scavenger hunts can be huge fun, particularly if dollar store prizes (lip gloss, nail polish) are among the rewards.

Sundaes thereafter, when everyone is worn out from all the fresh air? Sounds great to me! Hope you also enjoy.

Read More Answers...

My daughter is turning 11 in February. I feel like I'm repeating the same idea over every year. I came across this site and I've seen some good ideas however they were from 2011.

AnswerMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes
            Load More
            Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 8, 2013
            A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
            16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
            Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
            Raising Girls
            15th Birthday Party
            15th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
            Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
            17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
            © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 24, 2016 at 5:03:16 PM on 10.0.2.69 in 859 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.