Party Ideas for Eleven Year Old Girls

My daughter is turning eleven and she is tricky. She never tells me what she wants. Please give me some ideas.

By Litha

Best Answer

You could have a baking party put them into groups and set them something to make or a spa party? You can book somewhere or make it up. Pool party? A local pool or get a hotel room its fun either way. Zoo and ice skating are also fun. Hope this helped.

I like the Build a Bear Workshops. They let you have a party there and build your own teddy bear.

There are also places to go to search for gems.

It might be fun to have a movie themed party. I always like Jaws, but that would scare the kids probably. I would pick a movie. For example, if I was doing a Jaws party, we would all sit on a blanket, and have water guns and towels and whenever the movie shows water they squirt the water guns, and I would have sea shells scattered around.

It is more fun setting it up than actually doing it. I would have favors that are ocean related, and a cake in the shape of something like a shark or something or other.

Water parks are fun as are skating parties! Just invite one or two or three people to keep it manageable!

Have fun! Blessings,

Robyn from Tennessee

Why don't you ask her? im sure that at 11 years old, she must have some opinions and it would be nice to include her tastes and plan the party together.

you should ask her to open up to you