Baby Fruits

• a variety of fruits (pears and apples are good)

Directions:

Cut each fruit into quarters, then put into a bowl and cover to microwave for about 4 minutes. Chop fruit with an electric blender or chopper. You can use immediately or store by freezing in ice cube trays. When frozen, pop the fruit cubes out of the trays and transfer to freezer bags to store in freezer.

These fruit cubes are convenient for dessert or for mixing with baby's cereal.

By Jodi from Aurora, CO

I did this 40 years ago. I made fruits and vegetables and put them in ice cube trays. The meats I bought. My baby boy is now 6'7" and my baby girl is 5' 10". My hubby was in the military and we were early in our married life. overseas, and trying to make ends meet so this helped and it was convenient. I had a little warming baby dish and popped the cubes in it about 20 min before the meal. I suppose the pediatritians today would not approve of this method so better check with the your care provider first.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baby FoodMarch 15, 2011
Feeding a Baby
Weaning a Baby Off Breast Milk
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 16, 2016 at 5:18:24 PM on 10.0.0.252 in 913 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.