PuggyPoos the Cat

PuggyPoos is a two and a half year old Heinz 57 variety. Her mom was a stray who adopted us when she was about five weeks old. PuggyPoos is a kitten from the litter she had (when the vet said she was too young to get pregnant!)

PuggyPoos is a lizard chaser! She also loves to cuddle. But more than anything, she loves to sit on her window box enjoying the outside view, knowing she's safe inside.

This photo is of PuggyPoos when she was about three months old. She'd had a hard days play, which you can tell by the dirt on her nose! She's still just as fuzzy, lovable and looks the same when she sleeps.

PuggyPoos is darling, and I love her name! I'm sure she's a great joy to you, as my Miss Kitty (or Miss FatCat as I often call her) is to me.

PuggyPoos is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing. I know our pups would love to play with her! Bring her to the mountains sometime :)

Oh that is a face! She looks snug as a bug sleeping and that little elbow is adorable too. I hope you will give her a kiss or two for me and a few hugsnsqueezes. Son precious.

What a gorgeous Kitty!!! She is a lovely colour. PuggyPoos looks to be very loved...and spoilt:)

Pet Cat
Pet Cat Photos
Photos Pets CatsDecember 29, 2006
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎉
🎄