Daisey (American Pit Bull Terrier)

Daisey is 2 1/2 years old and an American Pit Bull Terrier. We picked her out of the litter of 12 puppies, my son's dog was the stud, we picked her because she kept following me around. My son gave her to me when he moved away because he didn't want me to be alone.

She loves to go "bye bye" for car rides. She likes to "wrestle" on the floor with you. She likes to shake hands, speak and roll over for treats. She likes to play "fetch". I have never felt alone with this dog. She likes to snuggle with me. She licks me when I'm sad, she licks any boo boo's I have and she's been the best dog I've ever owned! She's friendly and she's silly and everyone that meets her, loves her. She thinks she's a lap dog and she hogs the bed! LOL

By pitmom

Daisy is beautiful! She sounds like a great dog. I have a Pitt who is my best friend, named Rosie. We got her from our local SPCA she was my daughter's dog, but once in our home soon became mine. My daughter is so busy with school she is a senior who is also in a 2nd advanced art school so she has no extra time. Your story kind of reminded me or my own. Good luck in the contest.

God Bless!

She is beautiful and so is Rosie from the last post. Daisy gets a paws up from me!

Another one of those horrible Pit bulls, right? The worst thing that your dogs will do is clean your face with their tongue? My son and his family, which includes a wife, three children, and their beautiful Pit mama and son, lived on our property for a couple years, which is when we really fell in love with the breed. I grew up, (many years ago), with Boxer dogs and loved them, but the Pit Bull terrier kind of took over that spot after being in close contact with my son's family dogs.

What a fine dog! We have a Pit/Boxer mix named Barney and he is marvelous. He scared my small dog out of her wits when we first got him. He made a run for her and she squealed and ran. Barney had that look on his face like he was thinking, "now what is the matter with that critter, I just want to play".

He plays with the other dogs and the grandchildren love him.

Tough he is not, the two yappie Chihuahuas down the street put him to flight.

American Pit Bull Terrier
American Pit Bull Terrier Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 19, 2010
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Pit Bull Terrier Mix
American Pit Bull Terrier Mix Photos
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll