Store Crochet Hooks in an Eyeglass Case

I like to crochet while traveling and I've found the perfect container for storing my many crochet hooks is in an empty eyeglass case. These cases fit perfectly inside my purse or my car's glove box. A regular size case will fit 8 or 10 hooks, but a tiny (reading glass) case will hold 2 or 3 hooks and this smaller size is great for carrying hooks in your purse!

By Cyinda

I also keep mine in an eyeglass case. Only the one I use is one of the plastic ones with the flip-closed lid. And it's big enough to hold all of my hooks. I have about 35 in there now and there is more than enough room for another 10 or so (not that I need anymore! LOL) Plus I don't have to worry about them falling out the open end of the case either. The one I use flips open and closed at the top, not sideways.

I like using the metal containers for cigars. They hold 10 -12 hooks, depending on size and are very convenient. And, it's recycling!

Crochet Hook and Yarn
Recycled Containers to Hold Crochet Hooks
Crafts CrochetMay 6, 2009
Making a Eyeglass Case from a Potholder
Making an Eyeglass Case from a Potholder
Close up of Cleaning Eyeglasses
Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Recipes
various size crochet hooks
Storing Crochet Hooks
Eyeglass Case Patterns
Eyeglass Case Patterns