Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Planning how to ask a boy to a Sadie Hawkins dance can be a lot of fun. This is a guide about asking someone to Sadie Hawkins.

September 26, 2016 Flag

I want to ask this guy who does boxing to Sadies in a few weeks, but I'm not sure what to put on the poster. Any ideas?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Are you asking in person, or via a poster? I would just simply explain what the dance is about (I personally had to look it up) and tell him it would be cool to have him come. Then tell him the date, time, et voila!

As far as a poster, definitely the name of the dance, and the date/time in really big letters. Maybe a nice image.

January 7, 2011 Flag

What's a cute way to ask the guy I like to Sadies?

By Jocelyn from Las Vegas, NV

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

For the girl who wants to ask her soccer player boyfriend- you could say wrap up a little soccer ball or soccer toy/ merchandise and say "will you KICK it with me at sadies?" or you could show a french horn with music notes and say "we'll have a BLAST if you go to sadies with me". Some other phrases you could use- "we'll have a BALL", "don't PASS on this opportunity to have fun"... just play around with different soccer/music words.

October 27, 2010 Flag

So coed is on the 20th and I wanna ask this guy that I really like. I've already asked him through text, but I wanna ask him in a better way. I can't come up with anything good. Please help.

By Erika from Pocatello, ID

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

I have a really cute idea, its plain and simple. If your in a ceramics class at school, or if you have a friend who is make a little red heart in ceramics and carve out "sadie's?" or "tolo?" or whatever you call your dance, then when its finished go up to who you would like to ask really casually and be like "hey! look at this thing I made in ceramics!" and he probably will be surprised because you said casually so he wasnt expecting that. I decided I'm going to do that for tolo :) I can't wait!

October 13, 2011 Flag

How do I ask a guy to the Sadie Hawkins dance as just friends, without it being weird?

By b.f.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

If this is a guy you know fairly well and are friends, just ask him, no matter who he is it is best to just ask. All he can do is say "no."

August 19, 2016 Flag

My boyfriend is a football player and I don't know how to ask him at all. So can someone please help me. He also plays baseball, but for now it's football and I need some really nice ideas :)

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 4, 2013 Flag

My boyfriend loves Superman and I want to ask him to Sadie's and have it be something to do with Superman, but I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

By Eliz

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

The guy I asked last year was really into superman too! (unfortunately someone asked him the day before me, but regardless my way was super cute!) I absolutely love cards! And the guy I asked was really nerdy and kind of funny about art stuff, like he wasn't an art nerd but he liked art like his favorite part of the school year was getting to buy new crayons so doing a cool kindergarten art project card was perfect for him.

I took some nice paper and made a card and put the superman logo on the cover in crayon with glitter glue outlining it (like i said, kindergarten art project!). and on the inside (the best part) it said "I know we haven't talked much but will you be my superman and go to sadies with me?" but since yours is your boyfriend you could say something like "You've been my superman for a while now. I need some saving right now! Save me from what would be a boring night without you and be my sadies date!" or something like that

January 10, 2012 Flag

I want to ask my boyfriend to Sadies, in a cute way. I want to ask him at his soccer game, but I can't think of anything exotic to do for him. I already know he will say yes, but I still want to ask him. Help!

By Kitty kat

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Make a sign that says "I can't believe I had the balls to ask you to the dance!" and put it on his locker, and inside his locker put a bunch of baseballs :)

March 11, 2013 Flag

What's a good way to ask my hockey player bf to Sadies?

By Bao

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If he is your steady boyfriend, does he even have to be asked? When I was in school if people were boyfriend/girlfriend, it was taken for granted that you would attend special events together. Nobody had to be asked. But if you have to ask him, why not just ask, you don't need a cutesy way to do it. Cutesy is so Kindergarten-like.

March 20, 2014 Flag

There's a new guy at my school and I'm the first friend he's made. I really want to ask him to Sadie's, but I'm nervous and can't find a creative way to ask him that suits him. He's into music and skating. Can anyone help?

By CC Marie

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Just ask him, plain & simple.

March 1, 2014 Flag

I want to ask the guy I like to the Sadie Hawkins dance, but I don't know how to. He really likes camouflage and is going to join the military. What should I do?

By Dakota W. from Waterford, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Get a posterboard and write "even an army couldn't stop me from asking you to Sadies".

February 1, 2014 Flag

Well there is this guy I have a huge crush on and he is a wrestler. Sadies is coming up and I want to ask him, but I want it to be related to wrestling. Not something to over the top, but enough to get him surprised and no I do not want to tackle or pin him lol.

By Lindsay

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Get a piece of white paper and put it on the wrestling mat so when he gets to practice he can see it and he'll have to say "yes"

November 1, 2011 Flag

What would be a cute way to ask a guy to a sadies? He plays baseball and he's on the school team but we go to different schools.

By Maya

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Forget the cute; just ask him. I presume you guys know each other. Also make sure students from other schools can attend this dance. A lot of schools don't allow students from other schools at their dances. I don't know why everybody now thinks things have to be done in a cutesy way.

November 17, 2013 Flag

The Sadie Hawkins (girls ask the guys), dance is coming up soon and there is this guy in my class I really like. He just made the soccer team and he likes riding motorcycles. I really want him to say yes. How should I ask him?

By M

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Get a soccer ball and write " wanna kick it at homecoming with me " on it with both of your names.

August 17, 2011 Flag

I need really good ideas for asking my friend to Sadies.

By Jazmynee from CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Just out right ask him. You don't need a clever, cutesy way of doing it.

February 15, 2013 Flag

I'm asking this guy to Sadie's and I want to ask him a cute way that involves football because he's on the team.

By Bob

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I would get a tiny football, like a kid's size, and write "would you go to Sadie's with me?" on it with a sharpie marker. It will be a cute souvenir for him too!

January 26, 2013 Flag

How do I ask him to Sadies? He plays baseball and loves Oreos. I want to do it in a funny, but cute, way.

By Lucy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

One guy asked me by getting a box of Oreos and wrote "I'd be 'filled' with joy if you went to the dance with me" and then another not that said "search your fillings" he wrote the letters of his name in the Oreos frosting but I would recommend just putting a piece of paper in the middle cause it was hard to make out the letters

January 4, 2013 Flag

I want to ask the guy I like to Sadies, but I want to make a cute poster because in each of his classes I'm gonna leave baseballs that spell out Sadies. After school I want to have a cute poster that says something, any ideas?

By Jasmine

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It could say "It would be a hit/grandslam/homerun if you went to sadie's with me."

April 1, 2012 Flag

How do you ask a guy to sadies? I am not looking for something too big, but something cute and something not a a lot of girls do. He is on the baseball team at school. Please help.

By jvt

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Well, I dont personally know how much it would cost, but Buy Baseballs (real or toy ones) and write a letter for the dance on each of them and have them at his locker or house if you live near by. It's a cute idea I guess.

March 6, 2012 Flag

I want to ask this guy to Sadies, but hes shy and doesn't talk much so it's hard to make conversation. I need an easy way (something I can bring to school) that isn't too big, but just enough to make him smile :) What should I do?

By Melissa O

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Find out what he is interested in. It is a great ice breaker, if you know what he likes; music, sports, fishing. LOL Good luck!

March 2, 2012 Flag

What's a creative cute way to ask a guy to Sadie Hawkins?

By Sabrina

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Why do you need a creative, cute way to ask a guy to anything? Especially for Sadie Hawkins Day, everybody knows that is special for girls to ask guys. However, in this day and age, it is entirely proper for girls to ask guys for dates. Just ask!

March 1, 2012 Flag

I want to ask my boyfriend to sadies in a cute way, it's already a for sure yes, but I still want him to feel special. He is also a baseball player. Any ideas?

By Alyssa

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Write "will you come to Sadie Hawkins with me" on a baseball and ask to play catch with him!

June 23, 2011 Flag

I really want to ask this guy to a dance kind of like a Sadies, and he is a soccer player and a swimmer. Any cute ideas how I can work his sport (s) into how I ask him?

By :)

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could write a cute little message on a soccer ball. in each lil octagon shape you could put a word or a message. Perhaps, "will you go to the dance with me" then you could either kick the ball over to his way, and he will pick it up and see the message, or just hand him the ball? Either way I think that would be a cool way to ask him out! Good luck and have fun!

Load More
Boy and shy girl standing by lockers.
Asking a Guy to a Dance
Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesFebruary 14, 2013
A girl with her prom date.
Asking a Guy to Prom
Homecoming Couple
Asking a Girl to Homecoming
Couple Going to Homecoming
Asking a Boy to Homecoming
female hand shaving legs
Asking Your Parents to Let You Shave
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 1:37:51 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.