Browsing: Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Planning how to ask a boy to a Sadie Hawkins dance can be a lot of fun. This is a guide about asking someone to Sadie Hawkins.

a girl in a formal dress
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

August 19, 2016 Flag

My boyfriend is a football player and I don't know how to ask him at all. So can someone please help me. He also plays baseball, but for now it's football and I need some really nice ideas :)

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 27, 2010 Flag

So coed is on the 20th and I wanna ask this guy that I really like. I've already asked him through text, but I wanna ask him in a better way. I can't come up with anything good. Please help.

By Erika from Pocatello, ID

AJ, thanks for the goldfish idea. My boyfriend is a sucker for sweet things like that. Im asking him to my senior Homecoming this weekend.

Thanks girl!

-Dana-

Read More Answers...

January 7, 2011 Flag

What's a cute way to ask the guy I like to Sadies?

By Jocelyn from Las Vegas, NV

I was thinking of having my friends wear a shirt and on each shirt it spells out Sadies and I will have a shirt with a question mark on it.

Read More Answers...

November 4, 2013 Flag

My boyfriend loves Superman and I want to ask him to Sadie's and have it be something to do with Superman, but I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

By Eliz

Get a superman shirt, one of the ones with the logo on it. Then tape a piece of paper that says "adies?" Next to the "s" in the logo. Wear a jacket or button down on top of it. When you see him rip open the shirt or jacket to reveal your message.

Read More Answers...

January 10, 2012 Flag

I want to ask my boyfriend to Sadies, in a cute way. I want to ask him at his soccer game, but I can't think of anything exotic to do for him. I already know he will say yes, but I still want to ask him. Help!

By Kitty kat

If you want to ask him at his soccer game why don't you have 7 guys on the team have a letter on them (1 with ?) and after the game they can lift up there shirts one by one.in order saying "Sadies?"

Read More Answers...

March 11, 2013 Flag

What's a good way to ask my hockey player bf to Sadies?

By Bao

Umm I have a steady bf for 11 months today and I am still looking for a cute way to ask him to a dance at my school. We go to different schools so I am inviting him to the dance and sorry I don't have any ideas of my own but I just wanted to say I think it will be really adorable and not kindergardenish at all. It will be super cute and he will love it no matter how you ask! Good luck!

Read More Answers...

March 20, 2014 Flag

There's a new guy at my school and I'm the first friend he's made. I really want to ask him to Sadie's, but I'm nervous and can't find a creative way to ask him that suits him. He's into music and skating. Can anyone help?

By CC Marie

Just ask him, plain & simple.

March 1, 2014 Flag

I want to ask the guy I like to the Sadie Hawkins dance, but I don't know how to. He really likes camouflage and is going to join the military. What should I do?

By Dakota W. from Waterford, CA

Get a posterboard and write "even an army coulden't stop me from asking you to sadies"

February 1, 2014 Flag

Well there is this guy I have a huge crush on and he is a wrestler. Sadies is coming up and I want to ask him, but I want it to be related to wrestling. Not something to over the top, but enough to get him surprised and no I do not want to tackle or pin him lol.

By Lindsay

Get a piece of white paper and put it on the wrestling mat so when he gets to practice he can see it and he'll have to say "yes"

November 17, 2013 Flag

The Sadie Hawkins (girls ask the guys), dance is coming up soon and there is this guy in my class I really like. He just made the soccer team and he likes riding motorcycles. I really want him to say yes. How should I ask him?

By M

Get a soccer ball and write " wanna kick it at homecoming with me " on it with both of your names.

November 1, 2011 Flag

What would be a cute way to ask a guy to a sadies? He plays baseball and he's on the school team but we go to different schools.

By Maya

Play catch with him after school or something with a baseball. Write it on a baseball and throw the ball to him. When he gets the ball, he should read it. (:

Read More Answers...

August 17, 2011 Flag

I need really good ideas for asking my friend to Sadies.

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesFebruary 14, 2013
Boy and shy girl standing by lockers.
Asking a Guy to a Dance
A girl with her prom date.
Asking a Guy to Prom
Homecoming Couple
Asking a Girl to Homecoming
female hand shaving legs
Asking Your Parents to Let You Shave
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 23, 2016 at 5:30:59 PM on 10.0.1.50 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.