Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Planning how to ask a boy to a Sadie Hawkins dance can be a lot of fun. This is a guide about asking someone to Sadie Hawkins.

January 7, 2011 Flag

What's a cute way to ask the guy I like to Sadies?

By Jocelyn from Las Vegas, NV

Best Answer

For the girl who wants to ask her soccer player boyfriend- you could say wrap up a little soccer ball or soccer toy/ merchandise and say "will you KICK it with me at sadies?" or you could show a french horn with music notes and say "we'll have a BLAST if you go to sadies with me". Some other phrases you could use- "we'll have a BALL", "don't PASS on this opportunity to have fun"... just play around with different soccer/music words.

October 27, 2010 Flag

So coed is on the 20th and I wanna ask this guy that I really like. I've already asked him through text, but I wanna ask him in a better way. I can't come up with anything good. Please help.

By Erika from Pocatello, ID

Best Answer

I have a really cute idea, its plain and simple. If your in a ceramics class at school, or if you have a friend who is make a little red heart in ceramics and carve out "sadie's?" or "tolo?" or whatever you call your dance, then when its finished go up to who you would like to ask really casually and be like "hey! look at this thing I made in ceramics!" and he probably will be surprised because you said casually so he wasnt expecting that. I decided I'm going to do that for tolo :) I can't wait!

September 26, 2016 Flag

I want to ask this guy who does boxing to Sadies in a few weeks, but I'm not sure what to put on the poster. Any ideas?

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 13, 2011 Flag

How do I ask a guy to the Sadie Hawkins dance as just friends, without it being weird?

By b.f.

Best Answer

If this is a guy you know fairly well and are friends, just ask him, no matter who he is it is best to just ask. All he can do is say "no."

November 4, 2013 Flag

My boyfriend loves Superman and I want to ask him to Sadie's and have it be something to do with Superman, but I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

By Eliz

The guy I asked last year was really into superman too! (unfortunately someone asked him the day before me, but regardless my way was super cute!) I absolutely love cards! And the guy I asked was really nerdy and kind of funny about art stuff, like he wasn't an art nerd but he liked art like his favorite part of the school year was getting to buy new crayons so doing a cool kindergarten art project card was perfect for him.

I took some nice paper and made a card and put the superman logo on the cover in crayon with glitter glue outlining it (like i said, kindergarten art project!). and on the inside (the best part) it said "I know we haven't talked much but will you be my superman and go to sadies with me?" but since yours is your boyfriend you could say something like "You've been my superman for a while now. I need some saving right now! Save me from what would be a boring night without you and be my sadies date!" or something like that

January 10, 2012 Flag

I want to ask my boyfriend to Sadies, in a cute way. I want to ask him at his soccer game, but I can't think of anything exotic to do for him. I already know he will say yes, but I still want to ask him. Help!

By Kitty kat

Make a sign that says "I can't believe I had the balls to ask you to the dance!" and put it on his locker, and inside his locker put a bunch of baseballs :)

March 11, 2013 Flag

What's a good way to ask my hockey player bf to Sadies?

By Bao

If he is your steady boyfriend, does he even have to be asked? When I was in school if people were boyfriend/girlfriend, it was taken for granted that you would attend special events together. Nobody had to be asked. But if you have to ask him, why not just ask, you don't need a cutesy way to do it. Cutesy is so Kindergarten-like.

March 20, 2014 Flag

There's a new guy at my school and I'm the first friend he's made. I really want to ask him to Sadie's, but I'm nervous and can't find a creative way to ask him that suits him. He's into music and skating. Can anyone help?

By CC Marie

Just ask him, plain & simple.

March 1, 2014 Flag

I want to ask the guy I like to the Sadie Hawkins dance, but I don't know how to. He really likes camouflage and is going to join the military. What should I do?

By Dakota W. from Waterford, CA

Get a posterboard and write "even an army couldn't stop me from asking you to Sadies".

February 1, 2014 Flag

Well there is this guy I have a huge crush on and he is a wrestler. Sadies is coming up and I want to ask him, but I want it to be related to wrestling. Not something to over the top, but enough to get him surprised and no I do not want to tackle or pin him lol.

By Lindsay

Get a piece of white paper and put it on the wrestling mat so when he gets to practice he can see it and he'll have to say "yes"

November 17, 2013 Flag

The Sadie Hawkins (girls ask the guys), dance is coming up soon and there is this guy in my class I really like. He just made the soccer team and he likes riding motorcycles. I really want him to say yes. How should I ask him?

By M

Get a soccer ball and write " wanna kick it at homecoming with me " on it with both of your names.

November 1, 2011 Flag

What would be a cute way to ask a guy to a sadies? He plays baseball and he's on the school team but we go to different schools.

By Maya

Forget the cute; just ask him. I presume you guys know each other. Also make sure students from other schools can attend this dance. A lot of schools don't allow students from other schools at their dances. I don't know why everybody now thinks things have to be done in a cutesy way.

August 17, 2011 Flag

I need really good ideas for asking my friend to Sadies.

By Jazmynee from CA

Just out right ask him. You don't need a clever, cutesy way of doing it.

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesFebruary 14, 2013
Boy and shy girl standing by lockers.
Asking a Guy to a Dance
A girl with her prom date.
Asking a Guy to Prom
Homecoming Couple
Asking a Girl to Homecoming
female hand shaving legs
Asking Your Parents to Let You Shave
🎉
🎄