Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Planning how to ask a boy to a Sadie Hawkins dance can be a lot of fun. This is a guide about asking someone to Sadie Hawkins.

a girl in a formal dress
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

What's a cute way to ask the guy I like to Sadies?

By Jocelyn from Las Vegas, NV

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I was thinking of having my friends wear a shirt and on each shirt it spells out Sadies and I will have a shirt with a question mark on it.

Read More Answers...

My boyfriend loves Superman and I want to ask him to Sadie's and have it be something to do with Superman, but I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

By Eliz

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Get a superman shirt, one of the ones with the logo on it. Then tape a piece of paper that says "adies?" Next to the "s" in the logo. Wear a jacket or button down on top of it. When you see him rip open the shirt or jacket to reveal your message.

Read More Answers...

I want to ask my boyfriend to Sadies, in a cute way. I want to ask him at his soccer game, but I can't think of anything exotic to do for him. I already know he will say yes, but I still want to ask him. Help!

By Kitty kat

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If you want to ask him at his soccer game why don't you have 7 guys on the team have a letter on them (1 with ?) and after the game they can lift up there shirts one by one.in order saying "Sadies?"

Read More Answers...

There's a new guy at my school and I'm the first friend he's made. I really want to ask him to Sadie's, but I'm nervous and can't find a creative way to ask him that suits him. He's into music and skating. Can anyone help?

By CC Marie

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Just ask him, plain & simple.

I want to ask the guy I like to the Sadie Hawkins dance, but I don't know how to. He really likes camouflage and is going to join the military. What should I do?

By Dakota W. from Waterford, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Get a posterboard and write "even an army coulden't stop me from asking you to sadies"

What would be a cute way to ask a guy to a sadies? He plays baseball and he's on the school team but we go to different schools.

By Maya

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Play catch with him after school or something with a baseball. Write it on a baseball and throw the ball to him. When he gets the ball, he should read it. (:

Read More Answers...

I need really good ideas for asking my friend to Sadies.

By Jazmynee from CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

:"Will you go to the Sadie Hawkin's dance with me?"

"I'd like to take you to the Sadie Hawkins dance"

Read More Answers...

I'm asking this guy to Sadie's and I want to ask him a cute way that involves football because he's on the team.

By Bob

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I would get a tiny football, like a kid's size, and write "would you go to Sadie's with me?" on it with a sharpie marker. It will be a cute souvenir for him too!

What's a creative cute way to ask a guy to Sadie Hawkins?

By Sabrina

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Why do you need a creative, cute way to ask a guy to anything? Especially for Sadie Hawkins Day, everybody knows that is special for girls to ask guys. However, in this day and age, it is entirely proper for girls to ask guys for dates. Just ask!

I want to ask my boyfriend to sadies in a cute way, it's already a for sure yes, but I still want him to feel special. He is also a baseball player.
Any ideas?

By Alyssa

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Write "will you come to Sadie Hawkins with me" on a baseball and ask to play catch with him!

How do I ask a guy to the Sadie Hawkins dance as just friends, without it being weird?

By b.f.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If this is a guy you know fairly well and are friends, just ask him, no matter who he is it is best to just ask. All he can do is say "no."

The guy I'm asking to Sadies is on the varsity swim team. I need an idea how to ask him.

Erin

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Approach him when he is NOT with his friends, smile and say "Hi. Will you go to the Sadies with me?"

Guys hate "cutsie-pooh" things, and can easily be embarrassed in front of their friends. Your best bet is to be simple and direct.

So I wanna ask my boyfriend to the Sadie Hawkins dance. He's an amazing soccer player and plays the French horn in band. Does anyone have any ideas on how to ask!? I'm desperate and I need help soon, please.

By Hannah

Answers:

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

If he is already your boyfriend can't you just ask him, does it have to be done in a special way? (10/18/2010)

By redhatterb

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Just come right out and ask him. :) (10/18/2010)

By Ilove2sew932

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Just ask him if he has been asked to the Sadie Hawkins dance yet; if he says yes, say oh rats! I was hoping to go with you! If he says no, say well now you have! And I am hoping that we will have a blast!
(10/19/2010)

By MzScarlett

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

If you have a chance to get to his horn case alone, leave a note in the case. (10/20/2010)

By pjcustar

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Here's a fun suggestion: Get a box of chocolate candies or some flowers or even a single flower, when you are alone together, get down on one knee in front of him and ask "Will you go to the dance with me?"
Another suggestion: Think of how you would want to be asked, then ask him the same way.
Good luck. (10/23/2010)

By tanyamichalski

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My twin sister and I are wanting to ask the guys we want to go with to sadies at the same time. How? Does anyone have any good ideas?

By Kalie

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I need ideas on how to ask my boyfriend to Sadies. Does anyone have any ideas?

By Rachell from Los Gatos, CA

Answers:

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Deliver the handwritten invitation with a box of favorite candies, a single daisy flower, etc.
Sadie Hawkins in a cross between country and hillbilly traditions. Give him a straw hat. (03/02/2010)

By T&T Grandma

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I am planning on asking one of my friends for 4 years now to Sadies. I need to do it either tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. He and I share interest in dance, but I don't know what I could do with that. He gets a Yoohoo everyday which is a chocolate milk drink. I need help on how to ask him to Sadies with using stuff like that. I'm trying to keep it original.

By Stephy from Las Vegas

Answers:

Asking a Boy to a Sadie Hawkins Dance

Why not just ask him. If you know him really well, you shouldn't need a special way to do it. Just say something like "Are you going to the dance?". And if he says "no" say "why don't we go together and hang out". (02/03/2010)

By redhatterb

Asking a Boy to a Sadie Hawkins Dance

How about giving him a card with a handwritten poem? Something like:

Yoohoo drink is your favorite
I know how you do savor it.
Could it be there's a chance
You also like to dance?

I hope that fact could be true
Since I'd like to ask if you,
Would like everyone to see
To the Sadie dance you came with me. (02/08/2010)

By grandma2speedy

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I want to ask this boy to Sadie Hawkins. We've known each other for about three months. I want to ask him in a cute, but clever type of way. Help.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I need advice for how to ask a football player to a Sadie's?

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I need help coming up with cute ways to ask your boyfriend to Sadie's.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What is a cute way to ask my guy friend to Sadies? He likes peanut butter M and M's and lives up in the mountains.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.
CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesFebruary 14, 2013
Boy and shy girl standing by lockers.
Ideas for Asking a Guy to a Dance
A girl with her prom date.
Asking a Guy to Prom
Homecoming Couple
Asking a Girl to Homecoming
female hand shaving legs
Asking Your Parents to Let You Shave
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 19, 2016 at 8:05:26 AM on 10.0.2.170 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.