Browsing: Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins

Planning how to ask a boy to a Sadie Hawkins dance can be a lot of fun. This is a guide about asking someone to Sadie Hawkins.

a girl in a formal dress
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

October 27, 2010 Flag

So coed is on the 20th and I wanna ask this guy that I really like. I've already asked him through text, but I wanna ask him in a better way. I can't come up with anything good. Please help.

By Erika from Pocatello, ID

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

AJ, thanks for the goldfish idea. My boyfriend is a sucker for sweet things like that. Im asking him to my senior Homecoming this weekend.

Thanks girl!

-Dana-

Read More Answers...

January 7, 2011 Flag

What's a cute way to ask the guy I like to Sadies?

By Jocelyn from Las Vegas, NV

I was thinking of having my friends wear a shirt and on each shirt it spells out Sadies and I will have a shirt with a question mark on it.

Read More Answers...

November 4, 2013 Flag

My boyfriend loves Superman and I want to ask him to Sadie's and have it be something to do with Superman, but I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

By Eliz

Get a superman shirt, one of the ones with the logo on it. Then tape a piece of paper that says "adies?" Next to the "s" in the logo. Wear a jacket or button down on top of it. When you see him rip open the shirt or jacket to reveal your message.

Read More Answers...

January 10, 2012 Flag

I want to ask my boyfriend to Sadies, in a cute way. I want to ask him at his soccer game, but I can't think of anything exotic to do for him. I already know he will say yes, but I still want to ask him. Help!

By Kitty kat

If you want to ask him at his soccer game why don't you have 7 guys on the team have a letter on them (1 with ?) and after the game they can lift up there shirts one by one.in order saying "Sadies?"

Read More Answers...

March 11, 2013 Flag

What's a good way to ask my hockey player bf to Sadies?

By Bao

Umm I have a steady bf for 11 months today and I am still looking for a cute way to ask him to a dance at my school. We go to different schools so I am inviting him to the dance and sorry I don't have any ideas of my own but I just wanted to say I think it will be really adorable and not kindergardenish at all. It will be super cute and he will love it no matter how you ask! Good luck!

Read More Answers...

March 20, 2014 Flag

There's a new guy at my school and I'm the first friend he's made. I really want to ask him to Sadie's, but I'm nervous and can't find a creative way to ask him that suits him. He's into music and skating. Can anyone help?

By CC Marie

Just ask him, plain & simple.

March 1, 2014 Flag

I want to ask the guy I like to the Sadie Hawkins dance, but I don't know how to. He really likes camouflage and is going to join the military. What should I do?

By Dakota W. from Waterford, CA

Get a posterboard and write "even an army coulden't stop me from asking you to sadies"

February 1, 2014 Flag

Well there is this guy I have a huge crush on and he is a wrestler. Sadies is coming up and I want to ask him, but I want it to be related to wrestling. Not something to over the top, but enough to get him surprised and no I do not want to tackle or pin him lol.

By Lindsay

Get a piece of white paper and put it on the wrestling mat so when he gets to practice he can see it and he'll have to say "yes"

November 17, 2013 Flag

The Sadie Hawkins (girls ask the guys), dance is coming up soon and there is this guy in my class I really like. He just made the soccer team and he likes riding motorcycles. I really want him to say yes. How should I ask him?

By M

Get a soccer ball and write " wanna kick it at homecoming with me " on it with both of your names.

November 1, 2011 Flag

What would be a cute way to ask a guy to a sadies? He plays baseball and he's on the school team but we go to different schools.

By Maya

Play catch with him after school or something with a baseball. Write it on a baseball and throw the ball to him. When he gets the ball, he should read it. (:

Read More Answers...

August 17, 2011 Flag

I need really good ideas for asking my friend to Sadies.

By Jazmynee from CA

:"Will you go to the Sadie Hawkin's dance with me?"

"I'd like to take you to the Sadie Hawkins dance"

Read More Answers...

February 15, 2013 Flag

I'm asking this guy to Sadie's and I want to ask him a cute way that involves football because he's on the team.

By Bob

I would get a tiny football, like a kid's size, and write "would you go to Sadie's with me?" on it with a sharpie marker. It will be a cute souvenir for him too!

January 26, 2013 Flag

How do I ask him to Sadies? He plays baseball and loves Oreos. I want to do it in a funny, but cute, way.

By Lucy

One guy asked me by getting a box of Oreos and wrote "I'd be 'filled' with joy if you went to the dance with me" and then another not that said "search your fillings" he wrote the letters of his name in the Oreos frosting but I would recommend just putting a piece of paper in the middle cause it was hard to make out the letters

April 1, 2012 Flag

How do you ask a guy to sadies? I am not looking for something too big, but something cute and something not a a lot of girls do. He is on the baseball team at school. Please help.

By jvt

Well, I dont personally know how much it would cost, but Buy Baseballs (real or toy ones) and write a letter for the dance on each of them and have them at his locker or house if you live near by. It's a cute idea I guess.

March 6, 2012 Flag

I want to ask this guy to Sadies, but hes shy and doesn't talk much so it's hard to make conversation. I need an easy way (something I can bring to school) that isn't too big, but just enough to make him smile :) What should I do?

By Melissa O

Find out what he is interested in. It is a great ice breaker, if you know what he likes; music, sports, fishing. LOL Good luck!

March 2, 2012 Flag

What's a creative cute way to ask a guy to Sadie Hawkins?

By Sabrina

Why do you need a creative, cute way to ask a guy to anything? Especially for Sadie Hawkins Day, everybody knows that is special for girls to ask guys. However, in this day and age, it is entirely proper for girls to ask guys for dates. Just ask!

March 1, 2012 Flag

I want to ask my boyfriend to sadies in a cute way, it's already a for sure yes, but I still want him to feel special. He is also a baseball player.
Any ideas?

By Alyssa

Write "will you come to Sadie Hawkins with me" on a baseball and ask to play catch with him!

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties School DancesFebruary 14, 2013
Boy and shy girl standing by lockers.
Asking a Guy to a Dance
A girl with her prom date.
Asking a Guy to Prom
Homecoming Couple
Asking a Girl to Homecoming
female hand shaving legs
Asking Your Parents to Let You Shave
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 21, 2016 at 12:15:52 AM on 10.0.2.51 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.