Use for Liquid Tide Containers

This past week I volunteered at my daughters' Girl Scout day camp. They had taken empty liquid Tide laundry detergent containers, the big ones with the spouts, and cleaned them out and refilled them with water. They then took a nylon stocking and placed a bar of soap in it and tied that to the spout. This was used as a handwashing station. This would be excellent to take camping, fishing, hunting, picnic, or just out in the backyard for cleaning up from yard work or in the garage from working on your car.

Yes, that will take care of a couple of them, but I have been collecting about twenty of the bottles and haven't discovered a significant use for more than a couple yet.

They're bulky to store, but my thinking now that the economy has collapsed, according to the man "appointed to" the O. office, and fresh water is being depleted without the ability to be restored, within the huge underground Olagallala Aquifer, according to the admin. of the O. Office, it doesn't look like we'll have much water in a few years, so I might place the jugs in the attic after I fill them with water just for cleaning things, which should last for years if placed inside my cheap Styrofoam ice chests I collect from those who toss them so wastefully. (I also store flammable paint in them.)

I do NOT wash out the jugs because the soap residue will come in handy when the man in the O. Office declares that no one will be able to buy/sell without the coming RFID micro-chip IMPLANTED inside our hand even though it has caused cancerous tumors in animals!

What has happened is that I save most everything of use, recycle two or three times and repair whatever is of value, find other uses for all I come across, and forget about beautification factors in favor of practicality and survival, whether these crises are real -or- manufactured to bring America to its knees so citizens will beg for help from the thugs in charge, who will likely answer, "Sure, and have we got a deal for YOU, a change you can believe in, so we won't waste these good crises!"

I don't save all plastic bottles, but I try to clean out and save a good number of glass ones with their lids, which have truly come in handy now that my sewer is plugged and damaged, sink pipes need repair, Hot Water heater and outside faucets leak. I must rely upon about six jugs per day for disposing of waste grey water in the only remaining working plumbing I have until I can get it repaired by charity.

Should all of this come to past, we may be making solar power, cooking beneath glass and making "Sun tea" again outdoors, mixing our own drinks bought or bartered by co-op groups, recycling liquids for converting to other uses for each, and collecting/saving/using rain water which God will provide because He knows all of our needs and even our desires. May He bless and provide for you. : )

Reusing Laundry Detergent Bottles
Reusing Laundry Detergent Bottles
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
Refilling Liquid Containers
Refilling Liquid Containers