Soap Holder Purse
- face cloths
- pipe cleaner
I made these decorative soap holders for my daughter's shower. Kind of resembles a purse.
- Start with two different colored face cloths. Place white in middle rolled in together.
- Then roll blue ones outside of the white ones and form a pocket for the white face cloths inside.
- Place a ribbon to hold the face cloths together The prettier and fancier, the better.
- Place a pipe cleaner inside around the middle and under the tops and that will look like a handle.
- Decorate, have fun and enjoy. The bar of soap will fit right inside the purse!
By Sally from West Seneca, NY
June 1, 20070 found this helpful
SO ADORABLE. I LOVE IT
June 2, 20070 found this helpful
So cute! Some pastel cloths could be used for making some of these for baby showers. Thank you for sharing the idea!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 21, 2016 at 4:36:46 PM on 10.0.1.156 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us