Craft Project: Soap "Purse"
A holder for a bar of soap shaped like a little purse.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 2 washcloths about 11 inches square
- 24 inch string of small craft beads
- 12 inches of narrow ribbon
- small artificial flower
- narrow ribbon and/or beads for decoration
- glue gun or needle and thread
- bar of soap
- Roll one washcloth from either side until the rolls meet in the middle.
- Place on second washcloth, and roll either side until they meet the rolls of first washcloth.
- Fold in half so rolls are on the outside of the purse.
- Tie tightly with narrow ribbon about one and one half inches from the top.
- Double the strand of craft beads and glue or stitch to either side of ribbon to make handles.
- Attach flower, beads and/or ribbon decorations to the front.
- Slip bar of soap into side of washcloth purse.
By Preserver from Manitoba
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide