Use Cobweb Catcher to Clean Behind Toilet - Categories:

BathroomCleaning

Use Cobweb Catcher to Clean Behind Toilet

Since I blow my hair dry in the bathroom after every shower my floor becomes disgusting in a short time. I used to hate getting on my hands and knees to clean behind the toilet and my pedestal sink. Recently, I realized my telescoping cobweb catcher does an excellent job of dusting behind those fixtures without the drudgery of kneeling. I then can use my Swiffer to finish the job. It is now a two minute job and I don't dread cleaning nearly as much!

By Susan from Elkhart, IN

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

What is a cobweb catcher? Cay from FL

I'd like to know, too. I remember when we were little my Mom using something to clean in the corners of our living room, and I wonder if they're the same thing.

A cobweb catcher looks like a spherical brush on a telescoping pole. One brand name is Webster.

I like any tip that helps us less-mobile folk not have to kneel to keep things clean, lol!

I pin a microfiber rag over my broom to clean behind and around the fixtures and floor in the bathroom. The broom goes where no brushes or dusters can get to. No bending, no standing on your head to reach. Put the cloth into the washer but not the dryer.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJune 16, 2010
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
stained glass hummingbird sun catcher
Homemade Sun Catcher Ideas
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 9:27:23 AM on 10.0.0.66 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.