Use an "Old" Slipper for Waxing Floors

This is a cleaning tip with funny story! I was preparing to wax my floor the "old fashioned way" as my mom always did, on my hands and knees, when I remembered a pair of plush slippers that my daughter just threw out due to a crack along the bottom of them. Since I didn't have the waxing mop that this product called for, I just slipped my hand into the slipper and turned it upside down on my hand and used the top portion of her slippers!

I really felt like a genius until I slipped out of my new slippers into shoes to get the mail and upon my return, accidentally grabbed and used my new slippers to finish the waxing job!

Guess I need to change my name from AHA to HAHA! Keep Smiling!

Source: This could ONLY come from MY MIND! ;)

By AHA! from Sterling, PA

A few million years ago, well, it seems like it... when I was in the army, for the first few weeks, our rooms were inspected every morning. A few hours before inspection we waxed the floor. After that we would shuffle around with soft yellow dusters under our feet to make sure there were no footprints and the floors stayed shiney!

Naturally, as the cadre walked in, they would point to their own boot marks, say "Oh look, footprints..." and trash your room... Oh, those happy days!

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsMarch 11, 2009
🎂
🌻
🎃