KitchenProduct Reviews

Choosing the Best Coffeemaker for the Money

What is the best coffeemaker for the money?

By meme7_2000

Hello Meme7, I'm a coffee-aholic (if that were really a word) and the absolute best home use coffee maker I can recommend is the Bunn brand. It will cost more, but it will last for years and years (I think my current one was bought in the mid or early 1990's and we make at least two pots a day). The Bunn brewing process is unique too, and you will never have a bitter pot of coffee like some of the cheaper ones produce.

The model I have also keeps enough heated water in reserve that if the power happens to go out overnight (storms, etc.) you can usually get a reasonably warmed pot of morning coffee going without the electricity: A day saver for the coffee-aholic!

Just enter "Bunn coffee makers" in your favorite search engine to find the best bargain. (They make both home use and commercial units so be sure to find the correct model for your needs.) Coffee Cup Cheers to you! :)

I completely agree. Bunn is the way to go. I haven't been a coffee drinker for very long, just 2 years but my husband is a huge coffee lover and he absolutely loves our Bunn. It was his Christmas present a year ago and it still makes wonderful coffee, not like the cheaper ones that we had previously that he would complain about after a short time.

I have been married for 50 years & making perked coffee daily. Also I ran & operated a bed & breakfast for 15 years. Between all the coffee that I made daily I can vouch for Faberware electric coffee pot being the best. In time the electrical cord wears out & that can be replaced by purchasing a new one. It makes the best coffee.

Free is the best. We ordered the Gevalia first-time customer order and got a very very nice coffee maker, about 10 years ago. We only bought the coffee one time and there was no cancellation fee or anything. Can't beat free, with the purchase of some very good coffee.