Pegboard for Organizing the Craft Room

When organizing my craft room, I took pegboard, I made mine longer and skinny.I bought nails (took a spool with me to hardware store) poked the nails in from behind and organized my thread. At the bottom, I put "S" hooks and hung my "cloth/sewing" only scissors.

By Keeper from Morganton, NC

Years ago you Tupperware put out things that held lids to their products, They still show up every now and then at yard sales. I got a few of those and wired them to my peg board, They hold things like wiggle eyes, pompoms, etc. My neighbor showed me how to take wire coat hangers to make the hangers to fit into it, so I can hang my embrodery, quilting hoops on it.

Could you please explain how you adapt the wire coat hangers?

Pots, pans and lidshanging on the pegboard in kitchen.
Organizing with Pegboards
Crafts AdviceOctober 8, 2007
Organizing Craft Ideas
Organizing Craft Ideas
A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Room With Many Doors
Decorating a Room With Many Doors
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 4:13:23 PM on in 964 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.