Organizing with Pegboards

Pegboards are an inexpensive option for organizing in your home or garage. This is a page about organizing with pegboards.

I also have a small kitchen and what I had my husband do is to put up pegboard on the wall. I hung all my pans and extra items like the measuring spoons, etc. I also color coordinated them and used an accent color, red, with the utensils I put up there. I painted the board white like all my walls and it made it look so much bigger.

Source: Just in my head. I like decorating. I paint pictures and make things out of junk. Recycling is possible with most things people throw out.

By Bonnie from Brownsville, TX

When organizing my craft room, I took pegboard, I made mine longer and skinny.I bought nails (took a spool with me to hardware store) poked the nails in from behind and organized my thread. At the bottom, I put "S" hooks and hung my "cloth/sewing" only scissors.

By Keeper from Morganton, NC

I have a small bathroom with not much room for storage. So I had my husband put a couple of strips of wood on the wall with pegboard over it. The strips of wood make the pegboard stick out from the wall to enable hooks to be used on the pegboard.

After moving into a rented house with a narrow kitchen, I needed a place to store my many gadgets, strainers, etc. that wouldn't fit in the cabinets. One wall had space, so I hung a large square of pegboard, covered with adhesive paper in a coordinating pattern.

Installing a piece of pegboard in your shop is a good way to help organize your tools. This is a page about using a peg board to organize a workshop.

A pegboard with tools hanging on it.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Organizing AdviceSeptember 27, 2012
😷
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Organizing-with-Pegboards.html