Painting Techniques for Covering Flaws With Paint Or Texture

My kitchen could use painting but the walls aren't in the best shape. Is their an easy and of course inexpensive way to paint or texturize it so the flaws are less noticable? Thanks so much for any ideas!

BBB

I painted my living room with something called "the Wooly". I don't know if they still sell it but it was extremely easy to use...painting took very little time because you really can't mess it up. Everyone loves my living room and always touch the walls to see if they are wallpapered!. I think it looks like a rustic look so the flaws in my walls just add "character".

I found some mistinted texture paint at the store

used it then painted it the color I wanted,the discounted paint was so cheap it was worth the price and effort.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenSeptember 8, 2005
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Paint Roller Putting Teal Paint on Wall
Cleaning Paint Rollers
Use Paint Colour Strips As Wall Pockets
Reusing Sample Paint Swatches
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 9:10:12 PM on 10.0.1.11 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.