Leaf (Tabby)

This is Leaf. Leaf is 8 years old. He is just an ordinary tabby cat. My cat Tailer had Leaf. Leaf likes to swing from my Halloween decorations I put in a tree and sleep.

Leaf is very sweet and loving. If you give him Temptations cat treats, you'll have a friend for life. He likes to be hand fed the cat treats while he sits on the arm of the chair you are setting in.

By Lynn

He might be just an ordinary "Tabby", but Leaf is a very handsome boy. Just look at that gorgeous tiger face. I love the markings on all tabbies and think they look so much like the big jungle cats that I especially treasure.

A cat is such a great companion. So is a dog, but dogs are usually a bit more active than I want to be these days, so a cat suits me and my aging lifestyle just perfectly. I would live with 20 or more cats if I could afford to take care of them. They provide an endless source of great observation and entertainment. Some are more quiet than others, but the ones who are younger and friskier entertain you while the quiet ones keep you warm and snuggled.

Thank you for sharing Leaf with us.

There is no such thing as an "ordinary" cat.

Photos Pets CatsNovember 4, 2010
damage to chard leaf
Controlling Leaf Miners
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Iceberg Lettuce
Growing Iceberg Lettuce
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos