- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 cup walnut or canola oil
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tsp. coarse-ground pepper
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 lb. asparagus, cooked tender-crisp
- 1 lb. green beans, cooked tender-crisp
- 2 lb. tiny red potatoes, boiled
- 6 bell peppers (use red, yellow and green), cut into strips
- Rosemary sprigs
Spread walnuts on cookie sheet and toast in 325 degrees F oven 5-8 minutes. Chop walnuts coarsely. In medium bowl blend walnut and oils, vinegar, honey, mustard, pepper and salt. Stir in walnuts. Pour dressing over vegetables and marinate 8-24 hours. To serve, arrange on large platter and garnish with rosemary.
By Robin from Washington, IA
November 18, 20130 found this helpful
How much honey? Your recipe says to add honey, but how much is not stated. Thanks!
Editor's Note: 1 tablespoon Honey. It has been added to the recipe. Thanks for your help with this.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 26, 2016 at 8:40:00 AM on 10.0.1.73 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us