Spinach and Tortellini Salad
Great spring/summer time salad.
- 1 ( 9 oz.) pkg. spinach and cheese tortellini
- 2 cups frozen mixed broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta using package directions. Drain over vegetables in colander. Mix vegetables, pasta and salad dressing in bowl. Add Italian seasoning and cheese, and toss to mix well. Chill until serving time.
Prep Time: 15-20 Minutes
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 23, 2016 at 3:24:13 AM on 10.0.2.101 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us