Making Powdered Sugar for Commercial Use

How can I make powdered sugar for commercial purposes? What anti-caking agent can I use? I would also like to preserve the powdered sugar for up to 2 years. Any suggestions?

By Ekas from Lagos, Nigeria

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Can you explain in more detail what you mean for commercial use? I am fairly sure you can find out about making powdered sugar by doing an online search. I do know that powdered sugar is simply granulated sugar very finely sifted. Also, what do you mean by no caking agent? As for preserving it for up to two years it needs to be kept in sealed containers of some sort and completely kept away from moisture.

A sugar mill making powdered sugar.
How to Make Confectioners (Powdered) Sugar
Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceApril 13, 2010
Sugar Snap Peas
Freezing Snow Peas (Sugar, Chinese, or Sugar Snap Peas)
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Making Diabetic Powdered Sugar (Sugar Free)
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:42:41 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.